Looking for The Wall concept art

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Panek
Embryo
Embryo

Looking for The Wall concept art

Post by Panek »

Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster here. I hope this is the right place to make such a request. I recently acquired Harvested's DVD release of The Wall live at Earls Court. After watching the show I started going through the bonuses, including some of Gerald Scarfe's original concept art for the album, tour and movie. One piece of art that captured my eye was the one I called "The Stadium".

Here's "The Stadium" as projected on The Wall during the tour. You can see it behind Pink and his wife. I found this small picture on a webpage with a Gerald Scare interview.

Here is part of the artwork in a screenshot I took off the Harvested DVD. This was apparently spread over two pages of a program for the show.

Basically I'm looking for a high resolution image/scan/whatever of this artwork. I searched on Google with various The Wall and Gerald Scarfe related keywords to no avail. We've all seen concept art of The Teacher, The Mother and The Wife (some call her The Girlfriend I think), but I've never seen this "Stadium" outside of the live show and the concert program. It might have been in the movie but I can't remember at the moment.

If anyone can help, please do. Thanks!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Looking for The Wall concept art

Post by Damn!t »

You have some scans on Col T's site:
http://www.pinkfloydz.com/walltourbookny/2.htm
They're not so great resolution wise, but they look better then the ones you posted.

You can find the programme for 20$ on Ebay.
Panek
Embryo
Embryo

Re: Looking for The Wall concept art

Post by Panek »

Thanks! Yes, the pics on the site are better than what I have posted.

I was looking forward to obtaining a clean version of this artwork in the highest resolution possible. I was planning to make a poster out of it. I even looked at Gerald Scarfe's website (he offers art for sale - 200 pounds per piece unfortunately) but again nothing...