Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Avatar files will not be able to be saved to my server for about 1-2 weeks as my web host has disables the CHMOD function to allow me to change permissions for people being able to write files to the server. Linking to an avatar from your webspace is okay though so long as your web space proviser allows it both legally and technically. Just be cause it appears to you after posting it doesn't mean it will appear for everybody else as the file will be in your browsers cache more than likely. So make sure you hold down the ctrl button and press F5 or click on refresh to refresh the page!!

Just for your information. If you have made the unfortunate error of trying to upload a new avatar and have no webspace from which to store and retrieve your new avatar, you can always choose an avatar from the "gallery" in the avatar section of the profile page.

So there! :)
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spirit Catcher »

. #-o :-s
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

...(whistles nonchalantly)...
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

You can now upload your avatars if you like. Just go to your profile from the link above and go to the bottom of the page to either select an avatar (image next to your posts) or upload one.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

C'est super! :P :)