Wolfmother

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Wolfmother

Post by jambo »

Has anyone else heard of this absolutely awesome Aussie rock band, cause they are rippin'!!!! I got their first album (self-titled) and it is superb, they are new so only 1 album so far. They draw their influences from Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc so its great music. One of their video clips is actually Pompeii inspired, being in the middle of a desert with nothing but band, and cameras in a circle. Their stuff is on iTunes, and if you are looking to buy a single i would have to reccomend "Mind's Eye" as it is the best song on their album.
apocalypse
Knife
Knife

Post by apocalypse »

theres thread about them, and i think you posted on it too

http://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=10294
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

That was a thread about them doing the video clip, not a thread about the band, and what peopel think of them, smart-arse :P.
apocalypse
Knife
Knife

Post by apocalypse »

well i haven't heard any of their stuff but i have heard good things.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Everyone go and buy their album, it's self-titled.

btw http://www.wolfmother.com has audio on it, and of Mind's Eye.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

jambo wrote:That was a thread about them doing the video clip, not a thread about the band, and what peopel think of them, smart-arse :P.
Smart Arse? bold words from Dumb Arse!!! OK a thread had been set up about a specific moment of a bands career in the General Music section, if you dont have the meager ameoba in your brain to carry on other aspects in the same dedicated thread then I have to question your functionality!! OK, Im going to lock this now, you dont need me to post a link to the other thread dedicated to this band as youve already used it so you should know where the hell it is!!!