SYD STALKER ????

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
col t
Embryo
Embryo

Post by col t »

Hi All

First, I wish to apologise to Keith for coming to his forum like this. However, I'm sure he won't mind if I respond to those frauds who call themselves Pink Floyd fans, but get their enjoyment by trying to slander and lie about other Pink Floyd webmasters. I'm talking here about the lowlife from Pinkfraud & co Sandy & Joe Benson.

Their credibility as we all know is non existent.

Remember, these are the people who assured us that there would be Pink Floyd tours in 2000, 2001, 2002 & possibly even 2003. Yeah right!

Remember, it's Sandy who claims that David Gilmour sometimes flies over from the UK to the US in his private plane to visit her! (She also claimed to be an ex lover of David's). Yeah right!

These are the people who had a character called Winston in their chat rooms, who was really David Gilmour in disguise, who would often get out of bed at 3am to 'talk' to a few Floyd fans. Yeah right!

Pinkfraud & co's Sandy & Joe Benson are the people who claim that if you join their chat rooms and behave the way they want you to, then their friend David Gilmour will arrange for front row seats, AND you will get to meet him back stage on any future tours. Yeah right!

Remember the time that Sandy assured us that David had become a Christian, only to be found out lying a short while later when David denied it? Yeah right!

I could go on and on about the lies and pure venom that this charming couple have spread over the net for the last 7 years or so.

If you are interested to read an expose on Sandy and her lies, have a look at this little item from 1997

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt ... =&ie=UTF-8

There are other articles similar to this across the web. These jerks were found out years ago, and it makes you wonder why they keep bothering people, when they are the laughing stock of the Floyd community!

I will quickly say a few things about myself.

I WAS involved with selling that wretched video for all of 12 days about 4 years ago. I NEVER claimed that it had the approval of Syd's family. (yet another lie from Sandy) I made a mistake, and as soon as I realised I had made a mistake, I corrected it, and refused to have anything more to do with it. I had NOTHING to do with the filming of it, in fact, it was about two years old when it was shown to me. Pity that Joe & Sandy don't have the decency to own up to their lies & mistakes over the years.

I'm a lifetime Justice Of The Peace, twice former Mayor of an Australian City. Have been involved in charitable work for most of my adult life (raised $100,000 for a casualty ward at a hospital some years ago) and also ran another Floyd fund raiser a few years ago, with a fantastic result.

I have been a Pink Floyd FAN since 1966.

A couple of years ago, I held out an olive branch to Sandy & Joe. They had incorrectly stated that Roger Waters attended & performed at Steve O'Rourkes funeral. I dropped them a friendly email to say that Roger hadn't attended, but they chose to ignore that, and carried the wrong news for weeks.

I thought I might try to make peace with them again just recently, so I invited them to join all the other websites involved with the Tsunami Raffle. They never responded. (these were the only people invited who didn't lend their support)

It looks like sour grapes to me that now that Pink Floyd's Management & Roger Waters Manager, and EMI have all endorsed the raffle, and many sites involved have seen MAJOR increases in their web traffic, that Pinkfraud & co are regretting not joining in, and their reaction is to try to bring this wonderful fund raising effort into disrepute.

One last thing. The SACD that's the major prize in the raffle, was a one off. It didn't come off the shelf, as Sandy & Joe suggested. In fact, it was first signed by David, Nick & Rick, and then sent to Roger for him to add his signature. This was negotiated between Pink Floyd's Management, and Mark Fenwick (Roger's Manager), both of whom I am in contact with on a regular basis. One has to suspect that the nasty little minds over at Pinkfraud & co are pretty sick about that!

Best Wishes & sorry to Keith!

Col Turner

A Fleeting Glimpse
http://www.pinkfloydz.com/
Roger Waters On Tour
http://www.rogerwatersontour.com/
Frisky Little Kitty

Post by Frisky Little Kitty »

pfco wrote:There is no backbiting, from our end of it. Somebody asked about the stalker video and we answered it. It was someone else on this board who called us into question, and we do have a right to reply, do we not?

Sandy and Joe
Argueing between forums in several threads is back biting. I'm sure you are a great forum and all. This is also a great forum but damn.......Why must everyone come here to argue about who did what to who. It is a waste of sever space. I was simply stating that a disagreement between the different website shouldn't inflict on the actual topic going on here. Remember Syd??????????? Um the reason for the thread.....I sure when I watched ITP type out her question it wasn't so all of you..including members here could go on about your whose right whose wrong. I'm sorry but why don't you "ALL" take it outside. Get it over with...Some of us are here to enjoy Pink Floyd not listen to who has the biggest?
Grow up people It's Call Neptune Pink Floyd not Knit pick and bitch central.

Live and let live... Be the bigger person and stop fighting over every little thing.
Jangus
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jangus »

Woweee thats a good read. Things arent looking too good for pfco after that one. When did NPF become the battlegrounds for all this?

As for the stalker video, it disgusts me. Grr.
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

Jangus wrote:Woweee thats a good read. Things arent looking too good for pfco after that one. When did NPF become the battlegrounds for all this?

As for the stalker video, it disgusts me. Grr.

Thanks for the comment Jangus. At least now I know I'm not alone.
pfco

Post by pfco »

Out of deference to Keith we have moved our response to Colin Turner's post to a place on our own site. Anyone who's interested in reading it can go to the url below.

http://www.pinkfloyd-co.com/temp/

Can we now request that this topic be locked?

Thanks
Sandy and Joe
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Its not my call but I dont think this should be locked, ITP started a genuine thread about a Floyd member that got diverted, do I need to say why it got diverted? Lets just carry on with the original intention of this thread.

So, as I originally intended to post here earlier............
In The Pink wrote:thanks Stu. If anyone would know, you would. ((Oh wise guru of all things Floyd :wink: ))
You're more than welcome my young apprentice :wink:

It is a disturbing video isnt it, I must admit tho I was strangely fascinated when I watched it but disturbed as well, and there really is an alarming amount of these types of videos available for other artists too. I collect Depeche Mode stuff also and I remember someone tagged on the end of a video some footage of one of them in a nightclub with their mates having a laugh filmed with a hidden camera, what on earth did they think I was going to do with that?!
Flame-Sky Diver
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Flame-Sky Diver »

pfco wrote:Yes that is the infamous "stalker video" filmed by people associated with rogerwatersonline.com website, and sold by the owner of pinkfloydz.com. The seller claimed to have permission from Syd's family, but further investigation proved that they did not.
Well, selling it is definitely wrong and I can't imagine how anybody could have got a permission to do this from Syd's family. As I say, I downloaded and watched it just because I thought it might be some rare concert footage. I'm not that kind of celebrity freak who wants to own every broken mug they touched. The music will do me.
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

I got thrown off a course once for my part in making a stalker video that featured footage of the course tutor out shopping with his wife on a Saturday afternoon. It was part of an assignment, but he didn't see the funny side.

It's not big and it's not clever.
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

as a private citizen I know I get really offended when anybody takes my picture without permission
and I dont like those security cameras they have everywhere now

so I can see why a retired celeb, especially one with Syd's particular history, should have his rights to privacy respected
and "fans" who choose to watch violations of this privacy anyway are just creating a market for more

Ive never watched that First Trip vid either, even though its widely available
that has always seemed exploitative in the extreme, as if Syd was nothing more than the drugs he consumed

J Ed
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

I'm gonna give R.piti a call and ask him his thoughts on this.
CleverName
Knife
Knife

Post by CleverName »

I thought the video was boring as hell. I have the full one, Day So Dark.

It's annoying that people, anyone, even bother to talk about his life and/or do lots of research on him etc.
fat_old_sun
Tracker Mod
Tracker Mod

Post by fat_old_sun »

HAHA WELL DONE COL!

Sandy made it clear to me that her and joe enjoy "The Division Bell" alot, which is great... but there is just one thing i want to make clear to them. the lyrics for "Lost For Words"...

"So I open my door to my enemies,
And I ask could we wipe the slate clean.
But they tell me to go fuck myself.
You know you just can't win."

sound familiar PFCO? as in between u and me?

i really hope they see this post.
fat_old_sun
Tracker Mod
Tracker Mod

Post by fat_old_sun »

pfco wrote:Out of deference to Keith we have moved our response to Colin Turner's post to a place on our own site. Anyone who's interested in reading it can go to the url below.

http://www.pinkfloyd-co.com/temp/

Can we now request that this topic be locked?

Thanks
Sandy and Joe
wow!!! how hypicritcal! i remember once apon a time when i was flamed by PFCO here in NPF, i removed a "certain letter" from the forum here, and posted it on my own site in the same way they have "conveinently" moved theIR posts! and when the letter was posted on my site, the little complaining dicks that they are contacted my service provider and i had to remove the letter otherwise my site was disabled.

HYPICRITS!
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

Last edited by In The Pink on Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

So, I guess it would be wrong to make the stalker footage available for download? :o