Stalking Syd Barrett

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Stalking Syd Barrett

Post by Syd'sSexy »

If I start seeing all those fucking fairies on this forum, I will slit my wrists! The ones you ladies posted were quite hilarious though! It would take a hell of a lot more than those wings to lift those fat asses into the air! :lol: :lol:
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Like I said, Two Tons O' Fairy Fun!!!! That's the only kind of fairies you'll see here!!! :lol: :lol:

Have a great day, T!!!!! :D
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

my breakfast. wrote:
moom wrote:1. So, you're saying you respected my opinion? Don't make me laugh...
No, I'm saying I have no respect for ANYTHING about you, not just your opinion.

moom wrote:2. You know, Alan, this is what I'd never say about you - that you're not a person. I've said stuff about you, but never that you're not a person. But you did it. You've just crossed the line, and FAR. Other people in my place would have said "THAT'S IT!!"
Oooh. Nasty.

moom wrote:You just hate to admit it, you hate taking a loose like a man, you're asking me to destroy you completely...
Firstly, I'm not loosing, secondly I'm much more of a man than you, thirdly you couldn't destroy me if you tried, because I have too much of a social life that IS NOT internet-dependent, most unlike yours probably.
moom wrote:which isn't my intention at all, it's you who wants this war, not me...
I'm not after a war, I just want you to realise just how stupid your opinions are.
moom wrote:- to admit that I'd turned the tables, and now it's MY side the ball is on. So I'll say - look who's judging :lol: Then, just wait for the full moon, so then you can do the stuff at the moon you're now doing on me :D
This is where I have an advantage over you, my posts actually make sense. As long as you post incoherent junk like this, I will be winning.

Hold that thought :) ...

:P :lol:

You just proved I was right, sucker :lol: ! I don't need to talk to you on this matter anymore coz in case of something, I can always use this post of yours. IN YOUR FACE HAHAHA :lol: !!! Don't even bother responding. And don't ask me to explain anything - you claim to be right, so I guess you're smart enough to figure this out yourself HAHAHA Gotcha ;) See ya, sucker :lol: !
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

moom wrote:You just proved I was right, sucker :lol: ! I don't need to talk to you on this matter anymore coz in case of something, I can always use this post of yours. IN YOUR FACE HAHAHA :lol: !!! Don't even bother responding. And don't ask me to explain anything - you claim to be right, so I guess you're smart enough to figure this out yourself HAHAHA Gotcha ;) See ya, sucker :lol: !
Those sound like the words of somebody who cannot prove his points. Evidence is a necessity in all arguments.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:You just proved I was right, sucker :lol:
Ooh. "Sucker". They must have being doing "Americanisms" in moom's english class this week.

As for proving you right, I might have done inside your head, but to the outside world I did nothing of the sort. Get it right.

moom wrote:I don't need to talk to you on this matter anymore coz in case of something, I can always use this post of yours.
Hahahaha. Don't talk to anybody on this forum anymore. Run away little boy, run away.
moom wrote:IN YOUR FACE HAHAHA :lol: !!!
Wow. I detect flaming. You still have proven nothing, other than your own immaturity though.

moom wrote:Don't even bother responding.
But if I didn't respond, it would give the impression that you actually are getting away with posting rubbish on this forum, and we wouldn't want that.

moom wrote:And don't ask me to explain anything...
But I need proof. I need proof. Give me proof.

moom wrote:you claim to be right.
Because I know with 99.999 degrees of certainty that I am infact right.
moom wrote:so I guess you're smart enough to figure this out yourself HAHAHA Gotcha ;) See ya, sucker :lol: !
You say, "see ya". Does this mean you are leaving? I hope so. And, I am smart to figure stuff out, the problem is I don't have ESP therefore I cannot work out what you were thinking as you posted these messy incoherent posts of yours.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

my breakfast. wrote:
moom wrote:You just proved I was right, sucker :lol:
Ooh. "Sucker". They must have being doing "Americanisms" in moom's english class this week.

As for proving you right, I might have done inside your head, but to the outside world I did nothing of the sort. Get it right.

moom wrote:I don't need to talk to you on this matter anymore coz in case of something, I can always use this post of yours.
Hahahaha. Don't talk to anybody on this forum anymore. Run away little boy, run away.
moom wrote:IN YOUR FACE HAHAHA :lol: !!!
Wow. I detect flaming. You still have proven nothing, other than your own immaturity though.

moom wrote:Don't even bother responding.
But if I didn't respond, it would give the impression that you actually are getting away with posting rubbish on this forum, and we wouldn't want that.

moom wrote:And don't ask me to explain anything...
But I need proof. I need proof. Give me proof.

moom wrote:you claim to be right.
Because I know with 99.999 degrees of certainty that I am infact right.
moom wrote:so I guess you're smart enough to figure this out yourself HAHAHA Gotcha ;) See ya, sucker :lol: !
You say, "see ya". Does this mean you are leaving? I hope so. And, I am smart to figure stuff out, the problem is I don't have ESP therefore I cannot work out what you were thinking as you posted these messy incoherent posts of yours.
Blah-blah-blah, sucker :lol: No other thing you say in this thread maters to me coz you've made a fool of yourself, just ask the majority ;)
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

moom wrote:Blah-blah-blah, sucker :lol: No other thing you say in this thread maters to me coz you've made a fool of yourself, just ask the majority ;)
Nothing you say in any thread matters!
Dream To Dust
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Dream To Dust »

Syd'sSexy wrote:If I start seeing all those fucking fairies on this forum, I will slit my wrists!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

What the fuck is this rubbish?
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Hudini »

The ultimate kitsch.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

PublicImage wrote:What the fuck is this rubbish?
Oh God! My worst nightmare!

Someone obviously wants me to commit suicide! The fucking fairies have invaded this forum! Where's Keith or a moderator! Come quickly before it's too late!
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

Keith got stranded in an alternate timeline when his timetravel experiment went wrong, remember?
we're on our own...
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I am locking this thread as it seems to have degenerated into rubbish.

Speaking of rubbish...Dream To Dust, is there any chance that you are going to start posting useful things soon? Or shall I just start deleting all of these pointless fairy pics?