Roger Waters The Wall Super Deluxe Box Set

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
haveacigar
Embryo
Embryo

Roger Waters The Wall Super Deluxe Box Set

Post by haveacigar »

Hello guys!

I was wondering if anyone out there owned one of the RW The Wall Super Deluxe box sets?

I am desperately trying to get a high quality photograph of one of the LP covers as my submission to the production for The Wall's intermission 'Fallen Loved Ones' was used on the tour and subsequently made it onto the LP packaging as I've seen glimpses of my relatives 'brick' in unboxing videos on YouTube.

To have a good quality photo of this as a momento as I missed out on purchasing one of the box sets would mean a lot for me and my family.

His brick runs along the top row on the front cover of one of the LP's, his name is Alexander Crawford with this photo being the one they used on tour and in the packaging.

Edit: Have attached some photos of his brick from the show and on the LP packaging. I had to resize them insanely small in order to attach to the post but thats him! Certainly was so awesome to see it in person when RW brought the show to Auckland!

Alexander McCoubry Crawford copy.JPG
Roger Waters The Wall Live St. Paul, Minnesota Intermission Photo copy-min.jpg
Roger Waters The Wall Super Deluxe Box Set Screenshot copy-min.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by haveacigar on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Roger Waters The Wall Super Deluxe Box Set

Post by twcc »

Great story ... PM sent
<ii>
haveacigar
Embryo
Embryo

Re: Roger Waters The Wall Super Deluxe Box Set

Post by haveacigar »

twcc wrote:Great story ... PM sent
<ii>
PM received, thanks twcc! I can't seem to reply yet as I only just registered to post this thread but I've made it in preferences so that I think via my profile you can contact via email.
Feel free to do so, hope to hear from you soon!