Louder Than Words video

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Utienglo
Embryo
Embryo

Louder Than Words video

Post by Utienglo »

i just watched the video for Louder Than Words. I thought it was put together well. There was a bit of imagery there from LTF Overall the video does help give the music a face and some personality. Im starting to like the song a bit more now. Thoughts....?
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Louder Than Words video

Post by twcc »

Welcome aboard ... :-;
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

I'd like to know more about the timeline of the creation of The Endless River. It's still a great listen four years later.
But I'm wondering what it would have sounded like if the initial mid nineties sessions were more fruitful.
The video just doesn't get played on music channels as much as Another Brick In The Wall Part.2 does.
And was the albums preorder record broken at all?
(Hi! Welcome)
Hadrian
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Hadrian »

I am sure all of it will eventually be covered in great detail in updated editions of the existing Pink Floyd-related books (if nowhere else). From what I understand studio work lasted for two years, 2012-2014. The fact that Pink Floyd was working on a new album and that there was no leak at all is simply incredible. It sounds great still, yes, and the only thing that I would do differently is to keep the whole album instrumental (incorporating there some additional bits of music, i.e. TBS9 and TBS14, found on the deluxe edition) while releasing "Louder Than Words" simultaneously as a separate single.
raisemyrent
Knife
Knife

Post by raisemyrent »

save for the fleeting gilmpse guy who says he knew but didnt leak and took down his site or something after polly leaked it etc.
agreed. impressive it didnt leak and i still recall the feeling of falling of my chair when it did break that a new album was coming.