Official Press Release
The new BANDAGED TOGETHER album will be released on the 9th November 2009 and will be available for pre-sales on November 1st at www.charitygoods.com.
We are delighted to announce that the album will also be available in all the main Tesco stores following its release!
This album is a double album as we had so many people interesting in being part this album this year, but we are only changing the price marginally to cover the manufacturing costs of the double album. So it will only cost £13.00 to purchase, and £7.00 of this will go straight to BBC Children in Need. Tesco have very generously agreed to match this figure for the sales in their stores.
Listen to All You Need is Love
You can listen to the Terry Wogan show on BBC Radio 2 via the BBC iPlayer. If you fast forward to 1hour 58minutes into the show, you can listen to All You Need is Love.
The album consists of a mixture of nostalgic and children’s songs all from years gone by, full details at
- All you need is love – Bandaged (With Nick Mason)
- Zoo be Zoo – Clare Teal and Pee Wee Ellis
- Que Sera Sera – Sir Terry Wogan and Cerys Matthews
- We all stand Together - Hayley Westenra, Lee Mead and the Togs chorus (featuring Sir Terry Wogan)
- My Favourite things - Grant Windsor Trio and My Favourite Girls
- Turn the world around - Anthony Head
- Fields of Athenry - Finbar Furey, Red Hurley and Sir Terry Wogan
- When you wish upon a Star - Gretchen Peters
- What the world needs now - Aled Jones and the Waringstown Primary School choir
- Confidence - Elio Pace
- Catch a falling Star - Beth Rowley
- Me and My Teddy Bear - Sharon Corr
- Bangers and Mash - Mark Radcliffe and Sally Boazman with The Smithills School Senior Brass Band
- Silver Bells - Sir Terry Wogan and Aled Jones
- Little Boxes - Ade Edmondson and the Bad Shepherds
- Baby Mine – Elaine Paige
- Listen to the Children - Red Hurley
- Bring me Sunshine - Ken Bruce and Lynn Bowles
- Hole in my Bucket - Sarah Kennedy & Matthew Kelly
- Runaway train - Alex Lester
- All You Need is Love – Goodnight Mix (With Nick Mason)
- Goodnight - A D Chivers
We will be releasing All you need is love as a single on download on 1st November and we do hope to find a high street outlet, but are awaiting confirmation on that. This was recorded in various venues, but mostly in Abbey Road on the day that Sir Terry announced he was going to retire from the breakfast show, so what a day that was.
On this single are the following people:-
Midge Ure, Nick Mason. Bill Wyman. Brian May Terry Taylor. Jason Rebello, Vocals – Sharon Corr, Lee Mead, Hayley Westenra, Paloma Faith, Clare Teal, Cara Dillon, Bailey Tzuke, Red Hurley, Sir Terry Wogan, Finbar Furey. Ade Edmondson, Troy Donockley, Andy Dinan. Peter Gabriel, Midge Ure, Hugh Cornwell, Anthony Head, Beth Rowley Heather Small , Imelda May
Kingswood School Orchestra and Singers ( Leader: Laura Cross)
Chorus Vocals: Mark Moraghan, Samantha Bond, Rosie Austin, Evy Lee, Ennis Langdon, Carlton Sheekey, J La Touche, Sarah Greene, Geneta Crooke, Judie Tzuke, Monica George, Ciara Janson, Angie Shaw, Emily Breeze, Bevin Sutherland, Catherine Anne Davies, Lenny Savage, Deborah Jordan, Esther O’Connor, Sophie Delila, Emma Payn, Caroline Harrison, Katey Brooks, Alex Lester, Hayley Daviss, Melanie Gabriel, Emma Stockton, Astrid Brook, Caroline Loftus, Kate Eden, Jasmine Nelson, Maureen Beattie, Bronagh Gallagher, Nina Hynes, Alex Kilpartrick, V Ross, Annette Bowen, Rebecca Thomas, Bazil Mende, Josh Cadmon, Jo Pasquale, Mick Sturbs and Norman Macintosh. And others.
Keep an eye out for the fantastic video that goes with the single.
In December, we will be releasing a double A side single for the Christmas market. We don’t expect to take on the X factor, but it would be rather wonderful if we could make number One, the week that Sir Terry Wogan retires from the breakfast show. What a wonderful Christmas present for Sir Terry. We did not realise it but when Sir Terry and Aled reached number 3 in the charts, it was the highest either of them had ever been.
So we have recorded two fantastic songs, firstly Silver Bells recorded by Sir Terry and Aled Jones and produced by Jon Kelly and Wix (as last year), but the other terrific track is Me and my Teddy bear recorded by the wonderful Sharon Corr. They both very beautiful, very traditional Christmas songs, which we hope you will all love. They will be available as a download and again we hope to get them in a high street store. If we all agree to buy on the same day (or week 7th 12th December) then who knows, we may well get them all into the number one slot the week before Christmas.
Make sure you are subscribed to the NPF Newsletter to remain informed about further developments.
Share your opinion on this story on the NPF Forum.
Source [ CharityGoods.com ]