The 20th Anniversary edition of Pink Floyd’s Division Bell is released today and gets the special deluxe box set treatment for fans to enjoy.
In addition to the box set, there is also a double vinyl if you do not want to invest in the full box set.
The boxset includes all sorts of goodies as with the Immersion Editions of Wish You Were Here, Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall. The goodies in those box sets kept many fans happy for some time. The Division Bell boxset continues along that theme.
The box set contains 6 discs (CD and Vinyl mix), collector’s prints, a blu-ray disc and features a 5.1 mix of the album released for the first time, mixed and mastered by Andy Jackson and Damon Iddins. The blu-ray disc also features a new music video for the song Marooned which was directed by Aubrey Powell at Hipgnosis. See full list of boxset contents at end of article.
Treat Yourself, You Deserve It!
Waters & Gilmour New Albums…
If you would like to get the latest Pink Floyd and related news, including the latest on the new Roger Waters and David Gilmour albums, then please get our free email newsletter, or follow us on Social Media via Facebook or Twitter. Go on, be modern!
Watch Pink Floyd Marooned Video
Here is the new video for Marooned for you to enjoy on Pink Floyd Youtube channel.
The Division Bell box set contains the following:
- A new 2-LP vinyl edition of the album in a gatefold sleeve designed by Hipgnosis / StormStudios
- Red 7” vinyl replica of single Take It Back
- Clear 7” vinyl replica of High Hopes
- 12“ Blue vinyl replica of High Hopes with reverse laser etched design
- 2011 Discovery remaster of The Division Bell on CD
- Blu-ray disc including The Division Bell album in HD Audio, plus the previously unreleased 5.1 surround sound audio mix of the album by Andy Jackson
- 5 x 12” art prints
- Download card (for hi res and 320kbps downloads)