Comments David's BBC2 interview

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Comments David's BBC2 interview

Post by quicksilver »

I had the chance to listen to the broadcast today and I felt is was quite revealing. First off, this is the first time in which I felt that he pretty much closed the door on any further work with Pink Floyd. He seems rather content with what he is doing and it sounds like he doesn't wan to muster the effort to get the whole Floyd thing going again. The good news is that he will be working on a solo album and maybe a tour. I had the chance to see the DVD Promo and I think it's great. I think he really loves the semi-acoustic setting and the opportunity to re-arange some of the classics and do some of his own stuff. Those concerts got great reviews and I can see why. He seems to be a very driven man so once he's explored all of this solo stuff and get's it out of his system maybe he will tackle that Floyd thing again??? :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Seems like the Floyd had the last nail put in the coffin but it also seems David has a crow bar close to hand: if he builds up the energy, he will open up the whole Floyd thing again. Let's not hold out breath though! :lol: