Why Pink Floyd - EMI Release Schedule Back catalogue Release

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Re: Why Pink Floyd - EMI Release Schedule Back catalogue Rel

Post by J Ed »

Anyone else a bit surprised the Facebook WPF vote for the gig most people would go back in time to see was won by 04/04/69 Royal Festival Hall? Bacially it was Man and the Journey with Interstealla OD as an encore. I've never even heard of a few of the songs listed-Work? Teatime? Behold the temple of light? and surprised they were still doing Pow.R.Torch then too.
what youre saying is youve never heard The Man and The Journey
you need to find yourself a research copy and get hep
there were at least two audience recordings of performances in England
and a very famous radio broadcast from the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam

actually if that was a survey for the official Why Pink floyd site thats a very good sign of things to come isnt it
who supplied the choices for the survey?
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

I guess it is a wait and see approach about future Immersion and Experience sets. With the collector cards in the first two Immersion sets, they would have to produce 13.5 of them so everybody could get the cards...hmmmm, hedging, I would guess.
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

I have actually posted elsewhere, that I like the packaging for the Oh, By the Way box set more, and look, it seems somebody else finally agrees with moi: http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/comme ... ifference/