Mystery Picture

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Audio__Floyd
Embryo
Embryo

Mystery Picture

Post by Audio__Floyd »

Hello fellow fans,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me solve a mystery that has had me curious for over 10 years. About 10 years ago or so I purchased an 8x10 black and white photo of the group signed by all members (post Syd.) I have loved Floyd since I was 12 years old so having a piece of memorabilia such as this was important to me. The photo has a COA and in looking at it, it is clear that the signatures are authentic. Authenticity aside, the reason for this post is that in all my years of searching I have never seen the same photo anywhere else. I have looked at thousands of pictures and have never seen this exact shot of them. I imagine it was perhaps sold at a show and signed there, but if that was the case how can there be so few out there that I can't find its likeness anywhere. Anyhow, I have included a picture of it below. I would love to hear anyone's thoughts or even better a long sought answer to this mystery! Thank you to anyone who takes the time to respond, you are most appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.