Pink Floyd The Later Years

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
pazhimself
Embryo
Embryo

Pink Floyd The Later Years

Post by pazhimself »

Has anyone heard of any talk of releasing The Later Years in smaller boxsets similar to what they did with The Early Years?
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Pink Floyd The Later Years

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

pazhimself wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:20 pm Has anyone heard of any talk of releasing The Later Years in smaller boxsets similar to what they did with The Early Years?
I just know it's all up on YouTube. See what happens later in the year, probably. Good as the my guess.
rockfenris2005
Axe
Axe

Post by rockfenris2005 »

I do hope they release the Momentary Lapse CD separately. It's such a pity to me that they haven't.
theaussiefloydian
Hammer
Hammer

Post by theaussiefloydian »

Oh I should think they'll get around to it. Delicate Sound of Thunder and Knebworth have gotten standalone releases so it would be a little silly if the Momentary Lapse remix didn't.
I'm also hoping for a standalone release of the PULSE Blu-Ray.
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

rockfenris2005 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:04 pm I do hope they release the Momentary Lapse CD separately. It's such a pity to me that they haven't.
If you just need the audio, the MP3 version of The Later Years (including Momentary Lapse Remix, Delicate Remix and the extra live tracks and demos) is just around 30 bucks on Itunes or Amazon Music.