Top-10 Rarest or most valued Pink Floyd albums (LP).

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
theembryo
Axe
Axe

Top-10 Rarest or most valued Pink Floyd albums (LP).

Post by theembryo »

Dear friends, we are to propose again a research about PF records, a ranking of the 10 rarest or best valued LP albums of Pink Floyd, which was originally part of the Lunatics book "Stories and Secrets" (2012).
The question is simple: WHICH ARE THE 10 RAREST OR MOST VALUED ALBUMS BY PINK FLOYD?
It's quite difficult to make a ranking that reflects reality, so the ranking will be of pure liking and according to one's knowledge of the various particular editions, made by collectors, but also by Floydian fans, according to their experience gained over the years.
From the crossing of these lists, that will remain anonymous, it will be possible to create a true ranking, that will surely get closer to reality.
Give your opinion from 1 to 10 and replay me here or at [email protected]. I thank you in advance.
Thanks for your collaboration.
Mr.Pinky
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Top-10 Rarest or most valued Pink Floyd albums (LP).

Post by twcc »

Rarest, most valued or best valued ?? ... the rarest may be the PROMO's or sleeve error/name typo etc, the most valued are I assume highest cost to purchase in 2021, whereas the best valued is personal choice.

For any poll to be meaningful I think you may need to be more clear.

Here's a good place to start -

viewforum.php?f=47