division bell: behind the scenes video

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
nektar
Embryo
Embryo

division bell: behind the scenes video

Post by nektar »

hey everybody, I'm new here. I have a question, has anybody seen a video for sale documenting a behind the scenes look of a PF Division Bell tour? I've seen one on the net months back and can't seem to track it down. This would be nice on DVD. Anyone have any info?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I have about 20 mins of audio from the stage directors intercom system with the crew somewhere. :) No video though. It would sure make a good DVD. Very entertaining.
nektar
Embryo
Embryo

yeah

Post by nektar »

If I remember correctly it focuses mainly on the roadcrew and production. Not much to do with the actual band.
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

At the same time as TDB tour, MTV had a PF weekend. During the weekend there were behind the scenes interviews with production crew and the band. There was also somthing of the same ilk on Tv not long after that. Maybe this has been released ?
pinktim
Axe
Axe

Movie Details

Post by pinktim »

The video is called PinkMovie.com. It is an 8mm video taken by a gentleman from Texas who was a roadie with the tour throughout New Zealand and Australia. I have the video and will pm the address to you on how to get it.
ComfortablyMarooned
Embryo
Embryo

Post by ComfortablyMarooned »

Can u plz PM me aswell on how to get hold on it!!??!