Division Bell Heads.....

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Wounded Cougar
Embryo
Embryo

Division Bell Heads.....

Post by Wounded Cougar »

I've just made my best friends 21st birthday one he'll never forget! He is a huge Pink Floyd fan, and I've managed to fix it for him to have his photo taken with the 2 actual heads off the Division Bell album cover!

I can't wait to see his face when I take him there!!!

Rock and roll!
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

thats cool, where are the heads kept?
Wounded Cougar
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Wounded Cougar »

They're on the roof of the EMI Records building in Hammersmith. My sister works there, so I managed to get it sorted pretty easily!
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

Wounded Cougar wrote:They're on the roof of the EMI Records building in Hammersmith. My sister works there, so I managed to get it sorted pretty easily!
That is pretty cool. Has your sister seen any famous people walking around? like perhaps Dave Gilmour?
Wounded Cougar
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Wounded Cougar »

My sister sees loads of famous people, and goes to all the big celeb parties etc. She looks after Coldplay, Radiohead, Idelwild, Snoop Dog, and a whole bunch of other people. She even has Kylie in her office sometimes!!! I need to get a job there!
I think she has seen David Gilmore before. My friends dad was Pink Floyds manager too!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Wounded Cougar wrote:My sister sees loads of famous people, and goes to all the big celeb parties etc. She looks after Coldplay, Radiohead, Idelwild, Snoop Dog, and a whole bunch of other people. She even has Kylie in her office sometimes!!! I need to get a job there!
I think she has seen David Gilmore before. My friends dad was Pink Floyds manager too!

Does your sister know Paul Gallagher and Paul Stanley? Paul Stanley is my bands manager. Used to manage Shed Seven. :)
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

kjnpf wrote:
Wounded Cougar wrote:My sister sees loads of famous people, and goes to all the big celeb parties etc. She looks after Coldplay, Radiohead, Idelwild, Snoop Dog, and a whole bunch of other people. She even has Kylie in her office sometimes!!! I need to get a job there!

Does your sister know Paul Gallagher and Paul Stanley? Paul Stanley is my bands manager. Used to manage Shed Seven. :)
PAUL STANLEY IS A MEMBER OF KISS
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

:? i thunk that too