Pink Floyd action figures?

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Pink Floyd action figures?

Post by quicksilver »

I just read on another site that Roger Waters has entered an agreement with Stevenson Entertainment Group to release 7" action figures based on animations from the film "The Wall". These figures will consist of an eagle warplane, marching hammers, the school teacher, the scorpion and Pink. Each action figure will be sold with a piece of the wall so collectors can start building their own wall as they collect the figures.

I wonder if Pink will have eyebrows or not?
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

Oh my god.
THAT IS THE WORST THING THAT i'VE EVER HEARD.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Gobsmacked. :|
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

Since when was April Fool's Day officially moved to February 25th? :lol:

Could someone provide us readers who only go to this board for Floyd info with a link?
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:Since when was April Fool's Day officially moved to February 25th? :lol:

Could someone provide us readers who only go to this board for Floyd info with a link?
QUIET YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!11111111

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOloLOJKJKJKjkjkjkjKJKJKjKJKJKJK:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
YOU KNOW I"M JUST A JOKER LOLOLoLOLOLLOLOLOLoLoLoLOLLO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :? :lol:
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

bong wrote: YOU KNOW I"M JUST A JOKER
Are you also a midnight toker? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:
bong wrote: YOU KNOW I"M JUST A JOKER
Are you also a midnight toker? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
NO LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOOLLOLOLOLOLLLO:d d:d:d:d:d:D:D:D:D:D:
I'M A SOUTHERN JOKER YOU KOOK LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:Since when was April Fool's Day officially moved to February 25th? :lol:

http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/

This is the site where I read the news and it's on a few others as well. If you only go to this site, then there's someone using your name on the Fleeting Glimpse discussion board.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

I used to go to Brain Damage, Fleeting Glimpse, etc.

But last month I decided to isolate myself from everything PF except for this place.

I haven't even listened to Pink Floyd/Roger Waters/David Gilmour/Syd Barrett/Nick Mason/Richard Wright in weeks.

I've been busy listening to GNR and classic stuff from the '60s and '70s (Mostly The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and CSNY).
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

RPITI is in isolation from Pink Floyd... this is huge news here.
Last edited by NewEarthMud on Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:I used to go to Brain Damage, Fleeting Glimpse, etc.

But last month I decided to isolate myself from everything PF except for this place.

I haven't even listened to Pink Floyd/Roger Waters/David Gilmour/Syd Barrett/Nick Mason/Richard Wright in weeks.

I've been busy listening to GNR and classic stuff from the '60s and '70s (Mostly The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and CSNY).
I think it's good to listen to all types of music and not limit oneself to just a particular band. Pink Floyd will always be my favorite but the Beatles, CSN and Zeppelin are great as well.
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

I went through a certain time period in high school... My senior year.. Where I listened to NOTHING but Pink Floyd. Ofcourse I was getting stoned atleast three to four times a day with friends... but they introduced me to the Floyd... yet I would ALWAYS have to listen to Floyd.. they even got sick of listening to it I think. But I never did and I'd always insist we listen to it. AFter high school I sort of got out of the whole Floyd thing and they are obviously still one of my favorite bands and I feel they were the most creative band of all time. But I've sort of opened up to other types of music and other bands and artists.. I don't even listen to Floyd records that much anymore.
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

i go from pink floyd weeks to led zeppelin weeks to random weeks, then usually starting over again
Stiggs
Knife
Knife

If not Pink Floyd.....

Post by Stiggs »

If I'm not listening to Pink Floyd, then most likely I'm listening to Phish. If not that, then it's either Techno (trance is my favorite), or either Dave Matthews or Crystal Method.
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

ah, so theres another dave matthews fan, pun unintended