wish you were here, sound track to the martian chronicles

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
pinkhank
Embryo
Embryo

wish you were here, sound track to the martian chronicles

Post by pinkhank »

hi all
A question that seems to have remand unanswered in my mind , i was young at the time but i remember back in the late 70`s watching the martian chronicles on tv it starred rock hudson, anybody remeber it, well my question is , did they use wish you were here as the back ground sound , i think they did but i was only a youngster at the time and it has bigged me for a while now . so if anyone can confirm that my mind is right post a reply.

cheers
Pinkhank
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Re: wish you were here, sound track to the martian chronicle

Post by quicksilver »

pinkhank wrote:hi all
A question that seems to have remand unanswered in my mind , i was young at the time but i remember back in the late 70`s watching the martian chronicles on tv it starred rock hudson, anybody remeber it, well my question is , did they use wish you were here as the back ground sound , i think they did but i was only a youngster at the time and it has bigged me for a while now . so if anyone can confirm that my mind is right post a reply.

cheers
Pinkhank
I do remember that "Mini Series" quite well. The soundtrack was by a group called "Telegraph" and there were parts which sounded like some of Floyds early intrumentals.
pinkhank
Embryo
Embryo

Post by pinkhank »

thanx quicksilver, i now no , it sounded very floydian to me , the next question is , is there any roio material around that telegraph did for the series ?

pinkhank