Download - Pink Floyd Live 8 Video - Torrent/MPEG

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
rogue46
Embryo
Embryo

Post by rogue46 »

keith, thank you sooo much for sharing this performance. what a treat!!!!! 8)
[Jon]
Knife
Knife

Post by [Jon] »

Let us hope that the man who shot down the Pig had his guns taken away! :lol:

LET THE PIGS FLY!
Krishna Kumar
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Krishna Kumar »

Keith, Thanx a tonn for this video .... am grateful to you for the rest of my life ...please help some of us by provide us a NON-TORRENT FILES.

THANX A TONN AGAIN.

KRISHNA KUMAR.
panda887
Embryo
Embryo

Post by panda887 »

This is the best version:

Torrent 400MB with Xvid codec (HDTV qaulity)
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3351625

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5285/floyd2bd.jpg

And download the audio Pink Floyd Live 8 show in MP3 format
http://rapidshare.de/files/2766737/Pink ... 5.zip.html

PINK FLOYD IS ALL
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

I downloaded the torrent that Keith posted the link to in the first post, and it didn't work well at all at first. Seemed liek the speed was off, a little slow. I rooted around in my system and discovered that I didn't have the proper codecs installed to render the file. After fixing the issue, it played beautifully.

Just wanted to let you all know that the file is fine, and if there appears to be something wrong, don't get discouraged. You might just need another codec or player to handle it....

Now I am downloading the version that panda887 posted the link to.....the people on the site say that it is really awesome.....we shall see....
cervezar316
Embryo
Embryo

Post by cervezar316 »

DESDE CHILE MUCHAS GRACIAS...........ESTOY MUY AGRADECIDO ...... GRACIAS HERMANO...... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FROM CHILE THANK YOU VERY MUCH...........ESTOY VERY BEEN THANKFUL...... THANKS BROTHER......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Eliana
Blade
Blade

Post by Eliana »

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, KEITH!!!!!!!!!!!
darknessglowing
Embryo
Embryo

Great Show!!

Post by darknessglowing »

Great Stuff!! Thanks for posting the video!
rthresh
Axe
Axe

Pink Floyd Live 8 Discussion

Post by rthresh »

Hi guys,

Sorry to be a 'newbie'. How does this bit torrent thing work then?

Cheers,

Hemispherical Walter
Alternative 4
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Alternative 4 »

Thanks Keith, much appreciated.

Bit Torrent works by.

1. Downloading a programme called bit torrent, and installing it.

2. Clicking on the link above and saving the torrnt file.

3. Clicking on the downloaded torrnt file and letting it open in bit torrent, and it will download the concert.
ganaffe
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ganaffe »

bpmolder wrote:I downloaded the torrent that Keith posted the link to in the first post, and it didn't work well at all at first. Seemed liek the speed was off, a little slow. I rooted around in my system and discovered that I didn't have the proper codecs installed to render the file. After fixing the issue, it played beautifully.

Just wanted to let you all know that the file is fine, and if there appears to be something wrong, don't get discouraged. You might just need another codec or player to handle it....
thanks for making this available, but i have the same problem: it's to slow and the sound is lagging a second or two... (which codecs or player do i need to solve this problem?)

there is another one on pirate bay (it's called PinkFloydatG8.mpg) which is working perfectly... great sound and clear images. But it's missing the heartbeat intro and the 'farewell'-scenes. It cuts right after CN...

EDIT: Pink Floyd - Live 8.avi uploaded by Ell-Ess-Dee from pirate bay has most of the intro but only a few shots of them waving at the audience... stil incomplete... apart from that it's good quality

As far as i know the BBC broadcast should be much more complete. Is there a torrent for this?
Last edited by ganaffe on Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
olzen
Judge!
Judge!

Post by olzen »

Is there anybody that have recorded the BBC broadcast who will be able to send me the farewell and the bow from the end? I have already authored a DVD using the other broadcast, but I would like to throw in that little moment as an "extra". PM me if you can, please. Thankyou.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Re: Pink Floyd Live 8 Discussion

Post by moom »

rthresh wrote:Hi guys,

Sorry to be a 'newbie'. How does this bit torrent thing work then?

Cheers,

Hemispherical Walter
Hi there! :smt039

It's actually ok to be a newbie. By the way, the same problem here.

ok, cheers from Estonia,

Andrei
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

ganaffe wrote:
bpmolder wrote:
thanks for making this available, but i have the same problem: it's to slow and the sound is lagging a second or two... (which codecs or player do i need to solve this problem?)
I ended up playing it on Divx player (the latest version), and it was perfect.

Apparently, there is an issue in Windows Media Player that allows it to play, but at a reduced speed. I think there is a missing audio rendering codec or something. Anyways, Divx will play the file just fine.

Also, I downloaded the one from Pirate Bay, and it was great also.....it will be easier to play in my existing player, and is even slightly better quality IMO.
tapster
Embryo
Embryo

Post by tapster »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I missed it on saturday due to the fact i was in a tent in the middle of nowhere. I did catch comfortable numb on the radio but that's all they played.

Looks like bit torrent will take a day or 2 at this rate. I'll keep it open for others for as long as I can