Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by ddebil »

It wasn't me. [-X
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

I certainly hope not because I'd be wondering where you'd got them from <.8.>
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

William wrote:Hi! :) Like the avatar you have. Hehe.
Thank you, fancy avatar yourself - something I'd probably choose, too :D

I like them unusual avatars :D

I'm 24, btw, so older than you, but not much at all :D
William
Knife
Knife

Post by William »

Thanks. Photoshopped it last year some time. :)
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Some rocket-guy :D ?
William
Knife
Knife

Post by William »

Lol was trying to make it like Scarface, but you could call it a rocket guy too. :lol: :)
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Because it looks like the guy is taking off from somewhere around his penis :lol:
William
Knife
Knife

Post by William »

LOL yeah I know. And that guy is me. :P
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

Have you noticed that you are the only newbie with their own thread? :lol:

Talk about large and in charge.

I think I'm going to have to nuke you. I am an American, after all. :D
William
Knife
Knife

Post by William »

Lol. 8) 8)

If you were from North Korea I'd kind of believe you, but since you're not, I think I'm safe. hehe :P
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

As a matter of fact, I'm getting on my Elvis wig and doing the Kim Jong Il safety dance right now... <ii>

Which reminds me, Will, I saw your photo and you look like young Elvis. lol. Before the Damn!t makeover. After, you reminded me of the witch in the Wizard of Oz.

He's so creative.

Tell us about yourself, Will. Since you have your own thread and all. Scool? Work? Play? :)
William
Knife
Knife

Post by William »

Haha <ii>

I actually have another photo where I have been told I look like Billy Idol. Other people have also told me that I look like various movie actors. Heh. I'll put up a picture of the one where I was told I looked like Billy Idol.

As for myself well I have finished high school last year, finished a multimedia course in tafe this year (tafe is sort of like college) and recently quit my job working in a supermarket because of a few reasons: boss was a prick, work was boring and shit and I couldn't stand it and I also didn't want to work during Christmas, like last year.

In my spare time I make electronic music, inspired by many artists, mainly Tangerine Dream which I have said in some other threads already. I want to some day pursue that as a potential career and eventually incorporate lyrics into my songs as well. Like 80's synth pop I guess. If I can't do that then maybe a rock group or something, maybe along the lines of Electric Light Orchestra, whom I greatly admire and am inspired by at times.

About me personally, well I'll be honest really (I've been honest on many forums), I have ADHD and ODD so I'm naturally a very aggressive person. I also get bored of things very easily, such as games and music, so I'm often switching up between things. Can be annoying in a way but I've learnt to live with it. Hehe. In real life, I'm really quite a shy person (especially around women) but once you get to know me I've been said to be quite funny and good to talk to. Apparently, I'm also quite intelligent. My ex said I'm annoying because I often speak intelligently but I don't care about that too much, she's annoying herself. lol. I also have a great memory for music. I can recall a song within the very first seconds of it being played and can name the song, the artist and usually the album and year it came from. And this is the start, the very first sound that comes in, which is kind of odd but cool at the same time, I guess.

I really like watching movies and have hundreds of them as well. I also really like comedies and am a big fan of Fry and Laurie, Monty Python, Paul Merton, John Cleese, Rowan Atkinson, Seinfeld and many more. :)
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

William wrote:LOL yeah I know. And that guy is me. :P
Oh you sex bomb 8)
William
Knife
Knife

Post by William »

That's what they say. 8) :lol:
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Unzip it and slide it in :lol: