Log On Problems

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Log On Problems

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Been having log on problems lately, screens disappearing, the auto fill in not filling in my name and password automatically. Just wondering if there was something up, because this is the only site at which this is happening to me. Been going on now for the last 4-5 days and getting worse.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Log On Problems

Post by Keith Jordan »

Not notived anything myself nor have I had any reports from anyone else. What do you mean by "screens disappearing"?? Someone has been taking your monitor??? <.8.>
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

What was happening was I would click on over to NPF and see the main web page for a few seconds and then suddenly it would disappear and just be a blank white page, and I could not even reload, I had to close my browser to get it to work. Then the same thing would usually happen with the first forum page before I could log on. This went on for a few days, but doesn't seem to be happening today.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

That is odd. As nobody else has reported the problem, I can only think it is your computer. What browser you using and what version? Help/About is where you would find that info.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Firefox 3.6...the disappearing pages seem to have gone away, today anyway, but I'm still getting the problem with the auto fill-in of the name and password in log in. It simply does not appear, until I've clicked it and failed to log in a few times or I just type it in manually. It probably just is a browser issue, though I'm not sure why it only happens on this site and not any others. It's not a big deal. It's not like I can't log in. It's just a little annoying really.