Hello from Croatia and ticket for sale!

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Anton
Embryo
Embryo

Hello from Croatia and ticket for sale!

Post by Anton »

Hello everybody.

I was on one other Pink Floyd forum registered for years, but now I see it's gone.

So, here I am now.

My name is Anton, 28 from Croatia and I'm big Pink Floyd fan ( can it be? :D ).

I have already put it on facebook, but I will put it here also, because of personal obligations, I cannot go to the show in Manchester Arena on 28th of June, so if anyone is interested, I'm selling my ticket for same price I bought it ( I have only included postal service price to ticket price ). Here is link on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0832874117

If you know someone who wants to go, please spread the word, because I really don't want to this ticket doesn't get used.

Regards, Anton
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Hello from Croatia and ticket for sale!

Post by Hudini »

Anton wrote:My name is Anton, 28 from Croatia and I'm big Pink Floyd fan ( can it be? :D ).
Pozdrav iz Srbije, Antone. ;)

There's a handful of us former Yugoslavs here. Please don't make this your only post here.

As for the ticket, I hope you'll find someone to sell it. There are people around here who could help you find someone in Manchester area, I'm sure. It's a bummer you can't go, I hope you've seen the show in Zagreb. I unfortunately missed it.

Anyway, good luck with the sale and enjoy your stay here. Shine on. :D
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Welcome, Anton 8) Welcome to the machine!

And hey, we sure got a number of folks from ex-Yugoslavia, which is nice.
Anton
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Anton »

Hudini wrote:Pozdrav iz Srbije, Antone. ;)
Pozdrav. ;)
There's a handful of us former Yugoslavs here. Please don't make this your only post here.
Don't worry. As I said, I was registered to one forum also, but that forum doesn't exist anymore, so I have found new one - this, as you see.
As for the ticket, I hope you'll find someone to sell it. There are people around here who could help you find someone in Manchester area, I'm sure. It's a bummer you can't go, I hope you've seen the show in Zagreb. I unfortunately missed it.
Price is 40 $ now on auction. I really want to sell it, I would be very sorry, if ticket fails.
moom wrote:Welcome, Anton 8) Welcome to the machine!

And hey, we sure got a number of folks from ex-Yugoslavia, which is nice.
Thanks! ;)

Please if anyone wants to buy it from UK, 40 $ is listed price, with FREE delivery:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0842264963

Come on people, I just can't believe it that no one wants to go from UK?! If you don't want to go, pay me airplane ticket, train ticket and place to stay, and I will go. :D