PinkFloyd-co Coming Back To Life... on NPF

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
pfco
Embryo
Embryo

Re: PinkFloyd-co Coming Back To Life... on NPF

Post by pfco »

danielcaux wrote:
Keith Jordan wrote:The site is now archived here > http://pfco.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk
Yay!
Meddle Trivia Section wrote:Among the bits and pieces of music that came out of Meddle that were not used on the album, was Roger's 'Brain Damage'-originally titled 'Dark Side of the Moon'.
Sandy and Joe, good to finally know you, I always liked your site. Also I have always wanted to ask you about this little bit of info... where does it come from? Some of the Pink Floyd biographies? I haven't read any so I couldn't know, but is the only cyber place where I've found that info so far, so I've always been curious about the source. Thanks!
Various sources...public and private. This applies to the entire site.

Sandy and Joe
RonToon
Blade
Blade

Re: PinkFloyd-co Coming Back To Life... on NPF

Post by RonToon »

pfco wrote:The domain name was not stolen, we allowed it to expire because we didn't want it anymore...which means anyone could then bid for it. We gave the website content to Keith, as a gift. Yes, he offered to archive it on his own site, but the reason we gave it to him was because like the domain name we did not want it anymore either.

For years our site retained the highest page rankings in searches for Pink Floyd. If our old website can help achieve the same for Keith, so be it, and good luck to him.

Sandy and Joe
I see they now have access to the internet in the looney bin. <ii>