Roger Waters' Week in SoCal with Which One's Pink?

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
W1P
Blade
Blade

Roger Waters' Week in SoCal with Which One's Pink?

Post by W1P »

The clock is going tick tick tick -- Rog is almost upon us. Our "Rog week" looks like this:

Sept 30 W1P @ The Key Club Sunset Strip
Oct 5 Rog @ Hollywood Bowl
Oct 6 Rog @ Hollywood Bowl
Oct 7 W1P @ SOhO Santa Barbara (Roger's day off)
Oct 8 Rog @ Hollywood Bowl

5 shows in 8 days -- exhausting for us old men!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gitzh5YJ90Y Click Here to See a "Typical" Which One's Pink? fan enjoying the opening to Shine On!
Freddie Mercury
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Freddie Mercury »

Is anything Roger-related going on at the Key Club?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I moved this thread as it is not about Roger Waters.
W1P
Blade
Blade

Post by W1P »

Keith Jordan wrote:I moved this thread as it is not about Roger Waters.
Yes Keith other than the fact that it is about me attending 3 Roger Waters shows, you're right :roll:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

W1P wrote:Yes Keith other than the fact that it is about me attending 3 Roger Waters shows, you're right :roll:
Sorry, I thought the balance of the topic was more to do about what you were up to for those 8 days. The Roger Waters forum is for posts that specifically relate to Roger Waters. I assumed your post was more about you advertising your bands gigs. I certainly dont mind you spreading the word about your performances. I wish you luck with them. But I am not sure why you think it is about Roger Waters? :)

That man in your video is pretty mental!! Did you expect that he was going to go off on one like that!?!?! :lol:
W1P
Blade
Blade

Post by W1P »

I was stunned to find this video quite by accident on You Tube -- I was searching for anything people may have put up about us and there it was -- we're not even sure which show it's at -- we know it's at Paladino's. The point is that we did not see him going off like that the night of the show and only learned of it months (or perhaps years) later courtesy of YouTube!

It's about Roger Waters because it's about 5 shows that I'm attending during that week -- 3 of which are Roger and 2 of which are which (1P).