Radiohead

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
Eclipse

Radiohead

Post by Eclipse »

I realised that a lot of people enjoy this band, so I decided to give them a try. I dowloaded their song 'Paranoid Android' yesterday and I l-o-v-e-d it! :D

I'm downloading 'Creep' now. I'm too curious to see more of their work. :)

Also, what do you mates recommend about this band? By listening to 'Paranoid Android' I found them quite impressive. ^ _ ^
TheHumanDriveInHiFi
Blade
Blade

Post by TheHumanDriveInHiFi »

i dont care what anyody says
but besides Money... Creep is the most OVERPLAYEd song IN THE WORLD I SWEAR! its stil a good song tho!
Nora
Axe
Axe

Post by Nora »

i like Radiohead , one of my favourite groups.
i love paranoid android, good choice man.
i recommend Karma Police, Lucky, No surprises, High and Dry, Exit Music, and ofcourse Street Spirit.
listen to them and tell me your opinion.
enjoy!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Not a bad band but a little over rated!! :?
Flame-Sky Diver
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Flame-Sky Diver »

The Bends and OK Computers are two of the best records made in the 90s. Pablo Honey is a lot weaker, but still has some nice tracks. I also like some tracks on Kid A and Amnesiac and the live album. I never really got into Hail To The Thief.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Nora wrote:i like Radiohead , one of my favourite groups.
i love paranoid android, good choice man.
i recommend Karma Police, Lucky, No surprises, High and Dry, Exit Music, and ofcourse Street Spirit.
listen to them and tell me your opinion.
enjoy!

thanks, i'll download them tomorrow :D

btw, i got a live version of Paranoid Android yesterday and it kicks! I liked it a lot too, although i prefer the studio version :)

The Bends and OK Computers are two of the best records made in the 90s. Pablo Honey is a lot weaker, but still has some nice tracks. I also like some tracks on Kid A and Amnesiac and the live album. I never really got into Hail To The Thief.

Thanks also ^ ^
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

I always hated "Creep" (they seemed to me like Nirvana-would-bes at the time), but started to listen to them from "Kid A" (still my favourite one) and then "Amnesiac". Of course, I bought "O.K. Computer" (that is truly a very good album, but well, probably a bit overrated, indeed) and the rest later.
I still don't like "Pablo Honey", though.
shesahellion
Knife
Knife

Post by shesahellion »

it took me a while to get into hail to thief and now i play it all the time.
pablo honey is definitely my least favorite, kind of like "love me do" compared to "a day in the life". they definitely progressed into a great band with amazing, intelligent music.
james_amott
Embryo
Embryo

Post by james_amott »

how to dissapear completly is one of my favs

also check out the mess were in, its by pj harvey but largly features thom yourke
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

james_amott wrote:also check out the mess were in, its by pj harvey but largly features thom yourke
Yes, I really like it, we're going to record our own version soon - me and my brother :wink:
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

I fail to see what all the fuss is about with this band. From what i have heard, they make roger waters seem a happy kinda guy. And as for the floyd connatations well, i can't hear it at all !
james_amott
Embryo
Embryo

Post by james_amott »

moodyblue wrote:I fail to see what all the fuss is about with this band. From what i have heard, they make roger waters seem a happy kinda guy. And as for the floyd connatations well, i can't hear it at all !
u serious, sit down with a pair of headphones in a dark room and listen to ok computer.

im not saying the sound the same but comparisons can certainly be made
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

Re: Radiohead

Post by Sir. Psychedelic Soul »

Eclipse wrote:I realised that a lot of people enjoy this band, so I decided to give them a try. I dowloaded their song 'Paranoid Android' yesterday and I l-o-v-e-d it! :D

I'm downloading 'Creep' now. I'm too curious to see more of their work. :)

Also, what do you mates recommend about this band? By listening to 'Paranoid Android' I found them quite impressive. ^ _ ^
downoad or buy thier album OK COMPUTER. its amazing. if you liek paranoid android then you'l love the album
Lumiere
Knife
Knife

Post by Lumiere »

Download (urgh urgh urgh) OK Computer or The Bends.

Absolute masterpieces.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Thanks people ^ ^

I really liked Fake Plastic Trees and No Surprises, great stuff :)