Worst music ever

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
Groovybass77
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Groovybass77 »

id prefer shakira over ashlee simpson and hillary duff any day!
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

inmemoryofsyd_1946-2006 wrote:id prefer shakira over ashlee simpson and hillary duff any day!
they all fall into the same catogery which is

THERE MUSIC IS AWFUL RUBBISH NO TALENT WHAT SO EVER :twisted: :evil: :x
Groovybass77
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Groovybass77 »

ill take this recent talk of horrible pop stars to ask this good question:

WHO THE F**K LET PARIS HILTON RECORD MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

inmemoryofsyd_1946-2006 wrote:WHO THE F**K LET PARIS HILTON RECORD MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some record company loon that allowed her to persuade him it was a good idea. I believe she was on her knees gagging for the opportunity to be a pop star ;) .
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

simpledumbpilot wrote:I believe she was on her knees gagging for the opportunity to be a pop star ;) .
Very punny!
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
inmemoryofsyd_1946-2006 wrote:WHO THE F**K LET PARIS HILTON RECORD MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some record company loon that allowed her to persuade him it was a good idea. I believe she was on her knees gagging for the opportunity to be a pop star ;) .
i see a double meaning there :lol:

yeah WTF its horrendus rubbish awful crap
chuckmein
Axe
Axe

Post by chuckmein »

The Knack - My Sharona

Chuck
ESLAFTK2112

Post by ESLAFTK2112 »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
She probably offered to do a sex tape to get a recording deal! That skank should be torn to shreds and buried alive. Then, I'd take her ratdog and use it like a football and kick it!
moodyblue wrote:I personally loathe Greenday.
All this hyped crap about this band really pisses me off. They are absolutely nothing special whatsoever or rather just a bunch of yanks jumping up and down and trying to grunge a bit. My hamster could make better music than these overated 'gee whizz man oh yeah man, american idiot man' bores and if i hear that bloody 'When September ends' song once more on Virgin fm, i am going to personally go round there with several handgrenades, a howitzer, 4 pavement to virgin HQ missiles and bomb the basterds to hell. :evil:
The lead singer is a Hermaphrodite. We don't know if he is man or woman. My stereo system once ate my brother's Green Day Dookie cassette and he got pissed. Then I played Styx's Paradise Theater on CD and nothing happened. I trained my stereo to play real music!
The Gunner's Dream wrote:Well I hate almost all metal, but Slayer might be my favorite band of all time. I think Pantera sucks.

But this comment about "hormonal output" I mean come on Alan, you can't even hold a conversation on MSN without pissing all over your girlfriend's feelings (while her mother observes, no less) Who's the hormonal one now, bitch? :P

You have to keep in mind Alan that there are different genre's of metal, and almost all of it is bad. Geez, we've gone over this before. :roll:

Hell, even Stu (Simpledumbpilot) and Kagee like Slayer. Does that make us "shauvenistic" and incapable of controlling hormonal output, like yourself?

Nothing is worse than Limp Bizkit :lol:
Pantera kicked more ass than half of these bands out today. Phil Anselmo is one bad mother fucker!
iwantmypinkfloydnow wrote:Wow a lot of people on this board hate System, system feels like to me to be "bricked" that means their music is so listened to within our western society that the majority of the people just know the song for song, not the history behind it, the band, or each and every detail in that song.

Another example of bricked songs created by an artist is We will Rock you and We are the Champions by Queen, I never took much considiration to these songs, just knew they were songs cohersed within our world (being a cheering song and so on) and I knew those two songs before Queen!

Lets see another example: the Somke on the water guitar melody.
System of a Down sucks balls! They sing like Mohammad Hassan and Daivari's rants on 2004/2005 WWE. Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Undertaker drove Hassan out of WWE! I wish Dimebag Darrel hadn't died so Pantera would kill System of a Down!
azza200 wrote:If i hear that fucking Christina Milian song "Say IIIIIII" again i gonna scream awful song for chavs she dressed as up as a typical chav "Say i" na your alright but what i will say is FUCK OFF....... :D :D :lol: talentless tart she is :twisted: :evil:
Christina Milian is good to look at but her music SUCKS!
J Ed wrote:
ESLAFTK2112 wrote: ...the only good Canadian bands were RUSH and Triumph...
Triumph??? better than Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Leonard Cohen, The Guess Who, BTO, or The Band?
Neil Young was cool but he moved to America to seek fame and fortune so he defected.
The Band were an American/Canadian band as Levon Helm was the lone member of The Band not from Canada, he is from Arkansas USA(just like Supertramp morphed into an Anglo American band once drummer Bob Siebenberg joined)
Joni Mitchell is take or leave but one of few female singers I like
Leonard Cohen is too tiring and lame!
BTO are not my cup of tea but if it weren't for them Rush wouldn't have been signed to Mercury(whom loved having Canadians on their roster)
The Guess Who sucked!

Triumph were a great rock and roll band whom just played good old kick ass rock and roll. Rik Emmett is a killer guitarist and had a Jon Anderson/Geddy Lee singing voice while drummer Gil Moore had a more Steve Marriott bluesy rocker voice. Bass player Mike Levine was the glue who held it together.
The Gunner's Dream wrote:Nirvana- I've only heard 1 whole album in it's entirety. It was Nevermind, but I've heard tons of individual songs. Plenty to know I hate Nirvana.
I detestitate NERDVANA as well. Kurt Nobrain was a wimp who offed himself.

Edit: I have murged your multiple posts and removed the unnecessary quotes. If you would like to post again in the same thread directly after already posting in it please edit your previous post to include your new text. Also, please only quote the the part of a postthat you are referring to. Cheers Stu (simpledumbpilot)
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

chuckmein wrote:The Knack - My Sharona

Chuck
Yes! Yes! YES! someone else thinks this song is awful! Im glad its not just me, cant stand the bloody thing!
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

simpledumbpilot wrote:Yes! Yes! YES! someone else thinks this song is awful! Im glad its not just me, cant stand the bloody thing!
M-m-m-m-my Sharona!

What's wrong with it? It's not bad!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

PublicImage wrote:M-m-m-m-my Sharona!

What's wrong with it? It's not bad!
Its the most irritating song ever! everything about it makes me want to shoot something, and the vocalist is the only singer in the world with a face more punchable than that feller from The Coral. Horrible, horrible nauseating record.
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

Oh well, each to his/her own, I guess! It's a good song, I think!

I wonder who'll be the first to say that the Sex Pistols are the "worst music ever"!
Groovybass77
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Groovybass77 »

simpledumbpilot wrote:Its the most irritating song ever!
even more irritating than "Dragostae Din Tae" or anything by William Hung?
pompeii purple
Hammer
Hammer

Post by pompeii purple »

KISS

I liked them briefly in high school and then wised up.
My husband thinks they're amazing and even went to see the Phantom of the Opera when Stanley was in it.

They do have one half-decent song, but it's a cover - Rock and Roll Radio. I must admit that I am biased in part because I loathe Gene Simmons.

Also, Mary Margaret O'Hara is dire. It looks like she is more appreciated in Britain than she is here at home.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Margaret_O%27Hara
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Paris Hilton makes music. Not very good is it. Infact it makes me want to become a suicide bomber and blow up something symbolic of Western Culture... PARIS HILTON!

A reoccurring theme if you will.

Maybe we can bury Paris Hilton under her trailer, being that she is trailer trash and all.

I also agree with The Knack's My Sharroooananananannaa.

If it was a good song it would have better blend of dynamics. Maybe super heavy chorusses or something interesting.

As for Nirvana, Kurt Cobain was not a musician. He did 2 things.

To play loud he used a DIstortion pedal turned up.
To play quiet he turned off the distortion and whacked on some chorus.

He wrote good songs, but he couldn't play 2 notes on the guitar. Yet neither could BB King or John Lee Hooker and these guys are treated like saints!

Oh well.