Searching for Polly Samson

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Searching for Polly Samson

Post by Keith Jordan »

Looking through my website's statistics, the second most popular search term from Google for people finding NPF is "polly samson". Who on earth is searching on her so consistently each month???? :shock:

Polly Samson and David Gilmour Photos
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Searching for Polly Samson

Post by snifferdog »

Damn!t - get a life man! :D
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

And a visible-nipple shot for good measure?!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

my breakfast. wrote:And a visible-nipple shot for good measure?!
I also (of course!) noticed that....but didnt want to say anything couse you'll all be *?!"$#% again on me...
She wears these transparent top things all the time it seems.
And her dark nipples are just screaming out!!!!111111111111
I think we should have a Transparent Polly section of NPF photo album.
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

PFM perhaps?
wnylindablu
Axe
Axe

Post by wnylindablu »

[-X I for one am a huge Polly fan and always have been since reading her 2 books. It of course did not hurt that she married the one and only MR. DAVID GILMOUR.. [-D-] As far the photos of her from early on in their relationship (1992?) to present she is very attractive in many ways however i think she is extremely 'LUCKY' in more ways than one and one would have to read one of her short stories to understand that word has 'more than one meaning' :-;

It's hard to believe that she was ever ' on her uppers' at one time after the birth of her first child, 'Charlie' & her relationship ending with another 'older well established maverick kind of guy'..just to 'happen' to be able to 'afford dinner parties with the likes of well off to do gentlemen like Mr. Gilmour?' & of 'course to have so called friends that were trying to get them together on more than one occasion'....If only I could be ' dealt such a hand in the game of life'? :-({|=
I would wear 'such frocks and tanks' as Polly!

PS: I really do need to get a 'real life' this is silly even for me. ](*,)
Good day everyone
Linda
Stephen
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Stephen »

What was the most popular search term then, moom?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

"neptune pink floyd" is the most popular by far! Then "pink floyd photos". The Gallery gets about 70% of the sites traffic. Very popular.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Stephen wrote:What was the most popular search term then, moom?
oh, shucks :D
wnylindablu
Axe
Axe

Post by wnylindablu »

:D

I am thrilled to write in this forum that Polly Samson now has her own official website as of today. ( pollysamson.com). There are beautiful press release photos of her from i believe her up and coming 3rd novel " Perfect Lives" due out in Nov. 2010 in hardback. There is also some photos of her mom and dad and Polly as a infant. She also talks about photography. It is brand new like i said as of today ( i should know i check everyday before retiring, hey i have to do something_ and since I am a big fan of Polly's and have read every single Novel and her collaborations with other female authors like Jill Dawson in Gas & Air I consider myself and big fan of Polly Samson. David I hope you are ready with the cameras and alot of wonderful photos of Polly now that she will finally be in the spotlight and getting the credit she so deserves and then some.
Linda WNY USA
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Keith Jordan wrote:"neptune pink floyd" is the most popular by far! Then "pink floyd photos". The Gallery gets about 70% of the sites traffic. Very popular.
I was looking for Pink Floyd photos recently. Damn but we do have the best gallery by far on here.
wnylindablu
Axe
Axe

Post by wnylindablu »

<ii>

There is no doubt that NPF has the best photos of Pink Floyd and all of the people that are somehow involved with members of Pink Floyd photos! I especially love the " David Gilmour & Polly Samson" section of course but I also like the concert photos and the 'other photos'. FYI David's first son Matt by x-wife Ginger is also a fashion model like his daughter sarah ( sara). He can be seen with actress Emma Watson in the fashion magazines for Burberry Spring/Summer 2010. Great looking young man. David seems to produce some fine looking children with Ginger and Polly but then again David was fine in the ' younger days and now'. My opinion only <ii>
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Indeed, I dont think there is a better gallery out there. Many of the photos have been assembled by others over the years and emailed along to me to add to the site. 10 years of many people's work. Quite a gallery.

The David and Polly gallery gets the most traffic sent from Google to it so they are rather popular!