Rog being a bit of a tosser at times

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Col

Rog being a bit of a tosser at times

Post by Col »

Well, he IS isn't he?
Col
Evilzoyd

You Suck!

Post by Evilzoyd »

What's the matter with you?!? Let the guy take a couple years off between albums, at least you had a live greatest hits! Jeez, I guess some people expect their pop icons to produce albums every six months, like Britney Spears or the Beatles used to do. Well, how do you think you'll get quality otherwise, unless it's at the hands of a meticulous perfectionist. So what if he beats the other musicians in the studio about the face breast chest neck & head in order to get their best work out of them--you're probably just jealous because *you're* not the one getting beaten, or perhaps spanked, by Roger Waters.

You must be one of those low-life trolls who scans the net for nudie pictures of Anne Coulter. Get out of here!!!!!
RoboPerv

I agree whole-heartedly (is that even a word?)

Post by RoboPerv »

By the way.....where are those pics of babe of babes Ann? I ~like~ my girls skinny and feisty!

:twisted:
fears

wheres my four rums

Post by fears »

Is this the Four rum,ide like my four rums presented to me by the fire place,near the buffet table, :lol: :lol: :oops: :D fears
Col

Four rums

Post by Col »

OK Fears, here yer go. Enjoy 'em. Bit late if you ask me, big hangover for you tomorrer. thus the mad look on yer face if it works!:x
Col
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

I have to say, i do agree. I respect Roger e.t.c, but a concert for fox hunting, bloody years between albums, Radio Kaos. All things that make him a bit of a tosser.