Zee Identity

Discuss all things Richard Wright from his epic keyboarding to the wonderful songs he created for the band!
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zee Identity

Post by drafsack »

Dee Harris - the other half of Zee has indicated that he is going to rework/remix/re record the album for digital release
Luca
Axe
Axe

Re: Zee Identity

Post by Luca »

It seems to be a double package: the original album and the new mix :o It would be nice to have a cd release, too. And Wet dream deserves to be remastered!
Luca
Axe
Axe

Post by Luca »

A "lost track" from 1984 is now available from Dave Harris facebook!
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

I wonder who would want to own such a thing? If it didn't have a tenuous Rick Wright connection (these were the marching powder days) would anyone even remember this awful album existed?
Luca
Axe
Axe

Post by Luca »

Cuts like a diamond and Seems we were dreaming are good songs, better than Until we sleep or let's get metaphysical (the worst, laziest title ever).
FreeFour
Knife
Knife

Post by FreeFour »

This could be old news, but I have just seen that the Zee Identity album that Rick did with Dave Harris is on Spotify

Just listening to it now for the first time…it’s a very 80’s/Talk Talk vibe!
Annoying Twit
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Annoying Twit »

I'll give the album another try. But, I have listened to it before and wasn't taken with it. I can't really hear any Rick Wright here. I'm sure he's there, but I can't hear anything that is distinctively Rick.
telys
Embryo
Embryo

Post by telys »

Oh, Rick is there. I listened to the album the other day and I can definately hear som RW noodlings but it's all drenched in an unfamiliar sonic landscape. I'd like to hear Identity (The Farfisa remix), the album with typical RW instruments.