MEN Arena 22/6/01

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
airlad
Embryo
Embryo

MEN Arena 22/6/01

Post by airlad »

Hi

I was at this show and I can honestly say i've never seen anything like it. Was anyone else there? I even managed to meet the man himself before the gig, he signed my Wish You Were Here cd cover. There wasn't a crap bit in the show at all, you always had something to watch whether it was the back projections or Roger dancing like only a dad can (that must be embarrasing for Harry). My seat was seven rows from the front of stage so the spectical of the screen projections was amazing, even more so when you combine it with surround sound.

I can't really describe how amazing it was, you'll have to see for yourself at one of his other shows. If you were at the gig what did you think?

[u]If anyone has a video of the show please let me know.[/u]

Mark

[email protected]
pinkpanther
Embryo
Embryo

Post by pinkpanther »

I Was there,i`ve got to agree with you it was the best show i have ever been to(i`m still buzzin now)I`m trying to get my wife to phone in sick tomorrow and come to Wembley with me.The highlight of the show(not that there was any low points)was 10000+ fans singing Comfortably Numb in unison(Breathtaking).I can`t stop talking about it,my mates must be bored of me by now,but who cares i`ve seen Roger in the flesh and that memory will stay with me for the rest of my life.
Roger,you`re the diamond,shine on you legend
Ps. :D was that a cloud of smoke or what,it was like being in Amsterdam
[email protected]

MEN ARENA

Post by [email protected] »

I WAS THERE AS WELL AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT WAS A GOOD SHOW BUT I DID THINK THEY MADE A MESS OF SHINE ON
AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT SMELL(MADE ME FEEL SICK)
K

Post by K »

Yeah, didn't think the guitarists were on form at all. Shine on and Comfortable Numb were "difficult" listening I thought. A lot of fumbling to find the right notes etc!!

Overall, a good show but not great
Ailbhe
Axe
Axe

Post by Ailbhe »

Oh please please please what was Roger's dancing like? :mrgreen:
FloydNZ
Blade
Blade

Post by FloydNZ »

MEN arena 2001?....i think someone got the year wrong