SYD STALKER ????

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Re: SYD STALKER ????

Post by Tenniru »

In The Pink wrote:If that really was Roger (and it looked like it) he is overweight, yeah, but he's built :shock: .
Believe it or not, from some post-public picture I've seen he's gone from looking REALLY BAD (There's a photo of him around the time he showed up during Wish You Were Here) to pretty cool (looked like a younger version of Ringo Starr's current look). But the most recent image of him I've seen (2002), he looks like one of those generals or leaders from, like, Russia. Or maybe that was because of the big coat he had on. But present-day it seems he's not as much in bad shape and actually looks pretty good.

Still, stalkers (especially those who film people who really prefer being in seclusion) are rude, annoying, and deserve to be smacked around the head with a trout. The filmer is lucky Syd was kind-hearted enough not to go over there and break the camera (or worse). Stalking victims have fought back before; at one point Paul McCartney attacked some reporters during the "Paul Is Dead" myth with a bucket of water.
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

bong wrote:I'm gonna give R.piti a call and ask him his thoughts on this.

I've brought this post to R.PITI's attention. R.PITI has been monitoring the situation, and he may very well come out of retirement in order to settle the score with *************. once and for all. He has apparently been pulling some strings from behind the scenes, but he feels the time has come for him to come out into the public and reveal the ugly, evil, unbelieveable truth about **************. and their owners.

Oooooo spooky stuff I'm tellin ya.

RPITI is a genius. I've become a loyal supporter and fan of his work.

I may not always agree with him but sometimes I do just because he's RPITI.. he's a legendary figure among die hard Floyd fans.

EDITED BY ADMIN - Attacking other people and websites is strictly against the forum rules. Repeated violations of the rules will result in bannings. Additionally, if the forum moderators are unable to apply the forum rules effectively then it may be time for replacement moderators.
Jangus
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jangus »

Who on earth is R.piti?

Is he the floyd fan god or what?
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

#-o I just got it..... (duh) Is that the old member Real Pink In The Inside??
arnold crow
Blade
Blade

Post by arnold crow »

man! this is heavy .... hey didn't occur you that this might probably not be syd at all.Maby this is someone that looks like. you never know man!
maby this is all done to make money. i don't admit this,ok, i'm just suppossing... just a simple speculation.I mean it looks like syd but to those who don't know it can make sens. We never know how craisy it can realy be in reality! every time i see a picture of Syd, he looks like a different person every time. I know that people change but sometimes i see Syd Fat, the other year he's thiny the other he's fat again!? i know it is not that much like i'm saying but i don't know. I know that it happenned to this guy that played the role of Dennis the Malice in the sixties, He grew up with psychological problems and was pretty much some kind of recluse in his late years. Apparently, He once saw some dude like look like him around the same age that could be him and pretend to be (dennis) and use it as a way to participate in celebrities parties. I don't say this is the same case but you always got to remember that it could always be a possibility.I want you to take this easy. It is cool to just think and leave it there. It is all part of the myth.