One week to go!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

:( :cry: :evil:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I am going to have to go on the blacklist! I have my first song done but havent been able to complete The Show Must Go On. Music is 70% done and no vox!! Does anyone have a recording of this done already to put on the disc to save a hole?!?! :cry:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Keith Jordan wrote:I am going to have to go on the blacklist! I have my first song done but havent been able to complete The Show Must Go On. Music is 70% done and no vox!! Does anyone have a recording of this done already to put on the disc to save a hole?!?! :cry:
Its cool, you did let me know what was going on, altho a one week ban wouldnt go a miss :twisted: :lol: If you cant get The Show Must Go On finished why not put an mp3 up to see if anyone wants to put the finishing touches? It would be good to get another collaboration on the discs.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

simpledumbpilot wrote:...why not put an mp3 up ....
:o
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Keith Jordan wrote:
simpledumbpilot wrote:...why not put an mp3 up ....
:o
Well, I was thinking just for quickness so someone could import it into a sequencer, then add their bits, mute the mp3 track and then export their parts as WAV and then use something like yousendit to send over their parts to you in FLAC or SHN or whatever and then you could send me the finished WAV file, I just couldnt be bothered to type it :lol: you could always put up what you have so far in FLAC or SHN of course :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I could indeed!! :D I will post you my completed one.
Markyboyacebassist
Axe
Axe

Post by Markyboyacebassist »

Hi Stu,
If we can help out let us know mate! :smt035

http://www.pigfloyd.com
missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

simpledumbpilot wrote:Ive got the cover and again....stunning!!! another beautiful recording that I know everyone will love!
excellent. thank you. i hope everyone will dig it.

sparks, as in "kimono my house" sparks? my best friend adores them!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

missbee wrote:sparks, as in "kimono my house" sparks? my best friend adores them!
Yep, the very same! they've been my number 1 band my entire life! Sorry Floyd fans, please dont hurt me ;)
Markyboyacebassist
Axe
Axe

Post by Markyboyacebassist »

This town ain't big enough for the both of us, da da da da!
Great stuff! :D :D :D :D
missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

wow that must have been an interesting little getaway indeed simpledumbpilot.

keith: you could never go on the "blacklist" man. that's just crazy.

re: brick3 -- sorry i couldn't get vocals done in time! i think the tune stands well enough as is. good job on the main vox.

out of curiosity, was there really going to be more of the "interview" answer audio used this time?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

missbee wrote:out of curiosity, was there really going to be more of the "interview" answer audio used this time?
If you mean the flash card responses then yes! I would like to work more of those in, with the last tribute I had an obvious placing with some of the responses given that we did Dark Side but this time round Im kind of looking for phrases that can be taken out of their original context and then placed in another relevant context that relates to the Wall, its odd but trust me!

Maybe I will blackilist Keith for being such a lazy bastard!!! ;) come on, wheres your tunes man!!!

Yep Anji, the Sparks holiday was amazing, I got the opportunity to catch up with a lot of old friends whilst wandering round the country and even met a new friend that is a member of this forum, whose family were just a great bunch of people that I owe a huge debt of gratitude!!

So anyway tribute stuff, well we've over run by nearly a week, and I really need to get to work on this so no more submissions will be excepted, there are a couple of you that have contacted me in the last couple of weeks where I know the situation and thats cool (hint, hint, port merion copying feller!!) but as for everyone else, time is up Im afraid.
micksoul
Embryo
Embryo

What is going on with the Vol. 2?

Post by micksoul »

come on people! there is a lot of folks who want to hear the new tribute work! I want to hear it!... come on!
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

So what is happening with this now?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

jambo wrote:So what is happening with this now?
Exactly the same procedure as the last one.