DOWNLOAD - Vol 2- The Return Of The Sons Of Neptune (SHN)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Freddie Mercury
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Freddie Mercury »

Love the front cover
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

OK, just realized that the corrupted message didn't have anything to do with BitTorrent still uploading, as it apparently turned itself off in the middle of uploaded disc 1, which it's still finishing now, and that disc wasn't corrupted.

Question I have now is: should I stop it before it tries to upload discs 2 and 3, which appear to be corrupted? Not at all sure what to do here and I have to head out, and by the time I get back BitTorrent will have moved on to uploading disc 2 (unless it shuts itself down again of it's own will!).
missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

disc one decompressed fine for me but with disc 2 i got a "no magic number" error message. not sure what that means...

:(
ally
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ally »

it's still saying that the tracker is down :? i'm using shareaza.

help...anyone?
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

You really should try one of the torrent programs... Like Bit torrent or Azuseus .... I use Utorrent :D ...Just a thought... I always found Shareazza to be a bit of a resource hog altho many people swear by it 8)
matknny
Hammer
Hammer

Post by matknny »

Im downloading when i get on computer as im on Opera on my phone :lol: and at 28kb/s GPRS im not downloading now :!: :lol:
ally
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ally »

ironbaden wrote:You really should try one of the torrent programs... Like Bit torrent or Azuseus .... I use Utorrent :D ...Just a thought... I always found Shareazza to be a bit of a resource hog altho many people swear by it 8)
azureus makes my computer go all funny...i think i've tried bittorrent before, and i'm not sure why i stopped using it...i s'pose i can try it again.
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

ally wrote:
ironbaden wrote:You really should try one of the torrent programs... Like Bit torrent or Azuseus .... I use Utorrent :D ...Just a thought... I always found Shareazza to be a bit of a resource hog altho many people swear by it 8)
azureus makes my computer go all funny...i think i've tried bittorrent before, and i'm not sure why i stopped using it...i s'pose i can try it again.
Give Utorrent a try...... you don't even have to install...it runs on its own
.....It seems to work for me ...but I have no other torrent software installed should work even if you have shareazza...let me know if ya have trouble :D
PJayBe
Embryo
Embryo

Post by PJayBe »

Got the downloads going now. Due to work and such it will probably be Wednesday before I get the chance to really have a good listen, but if Volume One's owt to go off, should be good.

Many thanks to all the people invloved in these marvellous projects, and roll on Volume Three :!: :D :!:

Philip
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Well, I'm completely and utterly baffled by this BitTorrent thing...I remember when I downloaded Vol. 1 it all seemed to go smoothly. Not so this time. Now, after resuming it's seeding it counted down to zero seconds, when it reached that, it had only uploaded 67%...then it switched to done and said it had uploaded 80% all of a sudden. How can it jump from 67% to 80%. And since when was either one of those considered "done"? Now it's switched to downloading Disc 2, which it has already downloaded...I know, it's sitting right there, all nice and corrupted on my desktop. For the love of crazy, what's going on???
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tenniru »

...Wow.

This is EXCELLENT. It really is great to hear new life breathed into Pink Floyd songs by FANS who are willing to change things about; not generic big-name artists who toss out a cover identical to the original. The stuff here is REALLY original. I love it.

I had a similar positive review for Vol. 1, which I had once and then deleted and am now re-downloading. God, this is amazing.
cyto
Embryo
Embryo

link won't work

Post by cyto »

When I click on a link for one of the 3 cd's I get "cannot connect to server error". Any ideas? I use bit torrent on occasion without problems. Thanks.
Stan Mark
Embryo
Embryo

Thanks Keith

Post by Stan Mark »

Thanks Keith :lol: :smt035
davidjay
Hammer
Hammer
Location: spiraling down to the hole in the ground where i hide

Post by davidjay »

i haven't had any luck burning cd1 so far. i've tried 3 times. i'm getting a buffer underrun error. i can't figure it out. i'm burning "disc at once" at 4x on 700 meg discs rated at 52x. i haven't tried burning cds 2 or 3 yet. maybe i'l give it a shot. i've got 3 coasters already so one more would make a lovely set of 4.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Davidjay, perhaps only have your cd burning software running? Perhaps your computers resources are being used too much and is causing your burner to write all of the data it has cached internally and not be able to suck up enough new data from your hard disk to keep up with itself!!