Vol. 3: Ideas?

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
W1P
Blade
Blade

Post by W1P »

How about songs that aren't Floyd but sound like it? I'll do Lunatic Fringe, Silent Lucidity and 10,000 Lightyears From Home :P
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

W1P wrote:How about songs that aren't Floyd but sound like it? 10,000 Lightyears From Home :P
I totally love this song and would really like to work on it sometime
Dowie100

Post by Dowie100 »

How about "The Final Cut" or "The Division Bell"
SurrogateJoe
Blade
Blade

Post by SurrogateJoe »

oooooooooo that was nasty
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

so guys... may interested people start working on Vol. 3? i'd definitely be happy to :) And if we take "The Final Cut", I'd "sacrifice" my two "One of the few" covers :)
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

moom wrote:so guys... may interested people start working on Vol. 3? i'd definitely be happy to :) And if we take "The Final Cut", I'd "sacrifice" my two "One of the few" covers :)
Volume 3 is going to be stuff that I couldnt fit on to the previous 2 volumes.
1 of the discs is already sequenced!
As mentioned in another thread the album is going to be Piper as a tribute to Syd.
There will be a call for people to submit songs that I dont already have from Piper next week. Dont claim any now! Im not starting on this until next week so I wont be taking notes.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
moom wrote:so guys... may interested people start working on Vol. 3? i'd definitely be happy to :) And if we take "The Final Cut", I'd "sacrifice" my two "One of the few" covers :)
Volume 3 is going to be stuff that I couldnt fit on to the previous 2 volumes.
1 of the discs is already sequenced!
As mentioned in another thread the album is going to be Piper as a tribute to Syd.
There will be a call for people to submit songs that I dont already have from Piper next week. Dont claim any now! Im not starting on this until next week so I wont be taking notes.
but i will be participating anyway :)
[Jon]
Knife
Knife

Post by [Jon] »

alright, if anyone hadnt called it yet, I got dibs on Tide Is Turning for Vol. 4. Ok? ok. :lol:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

[Jon] wrote:alright, if anyone hadnt called it yet, I got dibs on Tide Is Turning for Vol. 4. Ok? ok. :lol:
Its funny but it might start a trend! please dont! I'll let you off tho if you post more pictures of those beach babes you were surrounded by ;)
[Jon]
Knife
Knife

Post by [Jon] »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
[Jon] wrote:alright, if anyone hadnt called it yet, I got dibs on Tide Is Turning for Vol. 4. Ok? ok. :lol:
Its funny but it might start a trend! please dont! I'll let you off tho if you post more pictures of those beach babes you were surrounded by ;)
I had totally forgot I had posted that sometime ago! :lol:

I would, if I had any... Unfortunatly I moved from my sunny home in Florida and now live in snowy Michigan... so no beach babes any more :cry: Plus my girlfriend would have my head!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

[Jon] wrote:I would, if I had any... Unfortunatly I moved from my sunny home in Florida and now live in snowy Michigan... so no beach babes any more :cry: Plus my girlfriend would have my head!
If memory serves, the only thing the beach babes couldve had was your head! make with the naked chicks dude!!! :lol: