NPF to be on Brighton local FM radio...

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

NPF to be on Brighton local FM radio...

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Brighton's Juice FM will be running a short feature about the NPF Tribute Marathon at Komedia in Brighton on September 23rd at approximately 8.45 a.m. tomorrow morning. There will also be a competition to win a pair of tickets. Its a bit tight before the show but it'll be good publicity.

Theres a listen live option in the link below if anyone outside the area fancies tuning in....

http://www.juicebrighton.com/
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Post by Neil1567/2 »

I'd listen but I'll probably be driving down about then! Good luck to the lucky listener of Juice FM who's up at 8.45 am to win the tickets and then will have to stay up 'till 3am Sunday to enjoy their prize properly!! On the subject of tomorrow,it's been unnervingly quiet on here this week.Does this mean everybody's been too busy practising(or perhaps learning)their sets?? Whatever,I look forward to meeting some of you tomorrow and a huge big up to our new vice-chairman for his fantastic efforts in pulling all this together!!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

DAMNDAMNDAMN, UK RESIDENTS ONLY!!! what and who did they talk about?