Double Core?

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
User avatar
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:57 pm

Post by cwta eugene » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:24 am

As the author to the lyrics for No Heaven, No Hell, I must admit I am WAY embarressed because I had no idea this was going on! :oops: Man, oh man, am I excited! I guess I need to browse the forum more extensively from now on! Patrik had emailed me and told me he was writing music to the lyrics and Mosespa had mentioned he would like to do a project like this in the original hoax thread, but here I am, blown away that all of you have gone through so much trouble for this great idea!!! I just thought I'd mention I'm an idiot, a happy idiot! :D

User avatar
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Posts: 15141
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, from Black Books. In whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty.

Post by moom » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:20 pm

I'll try to upload my track now :) Wait a lil'...
no, not yet :(

Patrik
Axe
Axe
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:50 pm
Location: Sweden

come and see

Post by Patrik » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:55 pm

heard the first submission "Come and See"
Very nice tune and a impressive David Gilmour sounding guitar!! :-)

Wish you all a happy 2007!

Patrik
Axe
Axe
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:50 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by Patrik » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:25 am

You dont have to feel embarressed!
Not always easy to catch up with evrything thats happening :-)
Nice you´re back and happy!!
cwta eugene wrote:As the author to the lyrics for No Heaven, No Hell, I must admit I am WAY embarressed because I had no idea this was going on! :oops: Man, oh man, am I excited! I guess I need to browse the forum more extensively from now on! Patrik had emailed me and told me he was writing music to the lyrics and Mosespa had mentioned he would like to do a project like this in the original hoax thread, but here I am, blown away that all of you have gone through so much trouble for this great idea!!! I just thought I'd mention I'm an idiot, a happy idiot! :D

Patrik
Axe
Axe
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:50 pm
Location: Sweden

Arnold Layne contest

Post by Patrik » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:46 pm

Hi!

we (The Airwaves)are enrolled in a David Gilmour contest!

http://www.davidgilmour.com/arnoldlayne

I know Zampino (as The Fancy Lads) also have his Arnold Layne up -

and maybe Darkside?


Maybe there are other NPF members involved in da contest?


You can hear the Arnold Laynes here.

Gladly give us the votes you think we (airwaves, fancy lads, darkside)
deserve there!! (you dont have to register).
If so; Many Thanks!!

And dont hesitate to tell if/when theres something we can make for you in return.
Would be happy to do so!!


Have a nice week! Cheers!

User avatar
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Posts: 15141
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, from Black Books. In whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty.

Post by moom » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:04 pm

us too (Astral Fire), I have just registered us :)

Patrik
Axe
Axe
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:50 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by Patrik » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:22 pm

Looking forward to hear it!
i will give you my votes! :-)
moom wrote:us too (Astral Fire), I have just registered us :)

Patrik
Axe
Axe
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:50 pm
Location: Sweden

Your address

Post by Patrik » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:59 am

Hi Mosepa,
How to send you the Double Core submissions?
Any address?
Please tell what to do.

Best Regards

User avatar
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Posts: 15141
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, from Black Books. In whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty.

Post by moom » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:35 am

Patrik wrote:Looking forward to hear it!
i will give you my votes! :-)
moom wrote:us too (Astral Fire), I have just registered us :)
http://rapidshare.com/files/12420553/Ar ... _53_19.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/12561861/my_stuff.rar

User avatar
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 16503
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:54 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Cheshire, England

Re: Double Core?

Post by Keith Jordan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:57 pm

I can't believe this was 11 years ago already!

Download the Double Core > https://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/down ... floyd-hoax


Image