BIRTH OF A DINOSAUR

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Downing Grey
Embryo
Embryo

BIRTH OF A DINOSAUR

Post by Downing Grey »

Hi everyone! Would like to introduce a new tribute band that does cover some Pink Floyd but is not band specific.

You may find our concept a bit of fun we sure hope it is accepted for what it is "A Tribute to Classic Progressive Rock" we are;
http://www.downinggrey.com
We currently have most of our set lists complete and are working toward a clean, tight, and amazing opening show, here in the States. Someday soon we plan to come to Europe. Keep watch for us. You'll have a blast and perhaps hear music you have not heard played live for many years.

We are bringing to the stage, exacting presentations of work from;
YES - GENESIS - UK - JETHRO TULL - KING CRIMSON - ELP - FOCUS - PINK FLOYD - LED ZEPPELIN - GENTLE GIANT - RUSH even working on some Atomic Rooster as well....

Here's a sample of some Genesis,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xdgdBozA2A

So you know, our first choice for a Pink Floyd tune is "Dogs" I have to say we nail it exact to the album but with the larger feel and presence of a big stage and the big speakers can bring to a song like this.

Thanks for the forum.... nice site. ! Great band, we hope to pay homage to each of these bands and the great musicians who created such amazing work and still are!.

Thanks
Randy
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: BIRTH OF A DINOSAUR

Post by ddebil »

Hi!

Rightly so, I have been mildy berated for sending a PM, rather than posting here.

Enjoyed your music a lot and I hope to see you in the UK sometime.

Better? 8)

:D
Downing Grey
Embryo
Embryo

Re: BIRTH OF A DINOSAUR

Post by Downing Grey »

Ohhh very nice... yes :-;

I certainly hope we can make it across the pond someday soon. We are very new so it may take a while. Thanks for the note.