One day...

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
rockfenris2005
Axe
Axe

One day...

Post by rockfenris2005 »

I'd love to stand up on a stage and perform the entire "Final Cut" album from beginning to end!! The only muso I know who would get up and do the music for me, cannot stand this album *at all*. It's one of those bucket list things I want to do though.
ZiggyZipgun
Hammer
Hammer

Re: One day...

Post by ZiggyZipgun »

You could record a performance of it in the vein of Roger's lockdown videos! I'm sure there's an audience for it out there, but it's scattered across the globe.
rockfenris2005
Axe
Axe

Post by rockfenris2005 »

Hey that's a cool idea. Thanks
Ashes andDiamonds07
Blade
Blade

Post by Ashes andDiamonds07 »

rockfenris2005 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:10 pm I'd love to stand up on a stage and perform the entire "Final Cut" album from beginning to end!! The only muso I know who would get up and do the music for me, cannot stand this album *at all*. It's one of those bucket list things I want to do though.
Same here. I know all the lyrics and how to play guitar for it (except the only guitar solo I can play note for note is The Final Cut, I improvise the rest). But, like you, everyone I know that plays an instrument don't like Pink Floyd let alone TFC. If we lived near eachother I would be happy to do it with you, but sadly we probably don't, haha.