Contribute Your Artwork!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

LOL Savageblue it wasn't directed at you in particular. :)
savageblue
Embryo
Embryo

Post by savageblue »

Lol, Ridan, no problem ;o) but the fact is that i'm having some trouble in being happy with the results I'm getting.
One question? I'm using images from Pink Floyd's albums... is that ok????
fat_old_sun
Tracker Mod
Tracker Mod

Post by fat_old_sun »

savageblue wrote: One question? I'm using images from Pink Floyd's albums... is that ok????
dont quote me on this, but i'm sure Dave and the boys wont kick up a fuss about a Tribute album hehe :)

if they do we're all stuffed... especially me lol
savageblue
Embryo
Embryo

Post by savageblue »

you are probably right, lol. Still, i wanted to make sure =)
Thank you
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

Well I think you can use parts of the images from the artwork. Say you use the window from Echoes I don't think they'll sue you for using a window. Get the hint? :wink:

Floydian references in your artwork are fine.

I'm looking forward to your artwork, savageblue. :D
coombecumber
Embryo
Embryo

Post by coombecumber »

I will try and do some artwork if I can find the time...
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

I have done some experiments with my digital camera. The result so far is not good enough, but I have a lot of ideas I will try to do. Pink Floyd artwork is mainly good photographs and it would bee nice if Neptune members could contribute with some new, creative photographs. What do you think?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

FromNorth wrote:I have done some experiments with my digital camera. The result so far is not good enough, but I have a lot of ideas I will try to do. Pink Floyd artwork is mainly good photographs and it would bee nice if Neptune members could contribute with some new, creative photographs. What do you think?
Oh definitely, and I shouldnt worry too much about getting perfect results, I like my photography a little rough round the edges, a bit of blur or grain just adds to it if you ask me.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Did anybody from you lads recieve those pics of Grantchester Meadows that i'v send? :?:
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

Hi

I have just submitted 5 photographs. It was very fun to work with my digital camera and try to create Pink Floyd photographs. I hope someone like them.

Regards

Gunnar
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

Yes Damn!t and FromNorth your artwork was received. Thank you.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Jolly good! :lol:
missbee
Axe
Axe

artwork sent

Post by missbee »

i thought i posted on here, but maybe i forgot... i sent in some artwork to go along with the song we covered a few days ago in pdf format. haven't heard back about it yet, though.

i've got a lot of nice photos i've taken outdoors, many of which could be useful. hard to make a layout without the information for the various songs.

what is the plan, exactly? for photographers and artists to send in images that someone else will do a layout with? will every page use different typesetting, or will there be one consistent way of dealing with that aspect?

perhaps we haven't gotten that far yet in planning? :?
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

Hi

I have submitted 6 new photographs. It would bee very nice to see all the submitted artwork. Is there any plan for that?

I like working with this project very much. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Regards

Gunnar
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

FromNorth wrote:It would bee very nice to see all the submitted artwork. Is there any plan for that?
Thats an interesting thought, it could be an idea to set something up, photobucket are supposed to be good for image hosting, might be worth looking into this, failing that a folder with all the unused images could be included on the out-takes disc further down the line, would round up the first 3 or 4 volumes nicely.