9flowing's UK & Europe SHN DVD vine

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
User avatar
9flowing
Knife
Knife
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:58 pm

Post by 9flowing »

stefanop wrote: sorry sorry sorry :cry:
i haven't read the forum... but i thought you'd send me an email because my mail address is in neptune mailing list.
sorry again :?

ok :lol: cds are ready to be sent... what i have to do :?:
i see I have no private msgs, so :?: :!: :?: :!:

Stefano
:? :? MMmmm the vine rules are clear and stated at the start of the thread... you must post on the thread BOTH when you RECEIVE and when you MAIL ONWARDS. Regarding pming you...the post above is your first so a search turned up nothing and I have neither the time nor the inclination to do a search of usernames. Now that you've read the thread, you'll have seen my post to Flarkey and that the vine is now closed.

However...I'm glad you got the discs and if you agree to mail the vine on to any newbie who pm's me we'll say no more about it and I withdraw my remarks about you and I will happily amend the update and conclusion...please post to indicate your agreement to mail the discs on if required :) .

caobe...your failure to post correctly saying when you received and when you mailed on the discs has lead to confusion...and extra cost for me to send another copy to Flarkey :x However you have mailed the vine on and so I'll withdraw my remarks about you.

Here then is the revised and final update:

Jonesy..........UK.........:D.........Done
Norbert.........UK.........:D.........Done
Stephen........UK.........:D.........Done
Dukem.........UK..........:D........Done
x-rays..........France....:D.........Done
caobe..........Portugal...:D.........Done...needs to remember to post on thread
stefanop.......Italy........:D .......Done
Flarkey.........UK..........:D........Done

The NPF Tribute Vol. 1 SHN DVD Vine is now closed. Any newbies who would like a copy are very welcome to pm me and we'll get a copy to you :)

User avatar
9flowing
Knife
Knife
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:58 pm

Post by 9flowing »

Addendum:

stefanop pm'd and offered to vine/share this on the Yahoo group Floyd Artifacts :D "None Of Us Is Pink" NPF Tribute Vol 1 will be clearly identified as coming from Neptune Pink Floyd. :D (Should Keith or any contributors object to this please let me know :)).

User avatar
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!
Posts: 3757
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:41 am
Location: In Outer Space

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Thats good news 9flowing, yeah let it share on the Floyd Artifacts group, the more people that get it the better, as long as they dont convert it to mp3, dont want to mess up all those lovely segues :D

Great to see the vine completed, thats 1 down! :D Thanks very much for doing the honours, very much appreciated.

User avatar
9flowing
Knife
Knife
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:58 pm

Post by 9flowing »

simpledumbpilot wrote:Thats good news 9flowing, yeah let it share on the Floyd Artifacts group, the more people that get it the better, as long as they dont convert it to mp3, dont want to mess up all those lovely segues :D
:D Thanks for confirming sdp :D

And you're very welcome...I'm happy to help :D

User avatar
x-rays
Axe
Axe
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:00 pm
Location: France

Post by x-rays »

simpledumbpilot wrote: Great to see the vine completed, thats 1 down! :D Thanks very much for doing the honours, very much appreciated.
Indeed, 9flowing made a very good job :wink:

User avatar
9flowing
Knife
Knife
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:58 pm

Post by 9flowing »

x-rays wrote: Indeed, 9flowing made a very good job :wink:
:) Thank you, x-rays.

User avatar
9flowing
Knife
Knife
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:58 pm

Post by 9flowing »

I received the this pm today from stefanop. Below is his pm and my reply:
stefanop wrote:ok, the original cds have been offered and won by Mike, the owner of FloydArtifacts group.

regards :D
MMmm...doesn't sound like a vine...does FloydArtifacts run vines in a different way? However...it's done...and to Floyd fans, so we'll leave it at that.

I'm going to post this on the thread stefanop to keep the community informed.

User avatar
9flowing
Knife
Knife
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:58 pm

Post by 9flowing »

stefanop wrote::?:
Is not "vine" offering the orginal disc to another viner ?
I have done a copy for myself and then I offered the cds to the group, the winner will make a copy and then offer these original cds.
anyway.. this works and the group can share the music!!!
:lol:
Ah...I see :D . Competitive vining? That must create a lot of mail as everyone tries to win the next round :) I seem to remember the forum here starting to be busy with "Seeding" which I assume is similar to what you mean (I added this sentence after I'd replied to stefanop 'cos I'd forgotten to include it). However, as you say, "anyway...this works" so that's fine :D

I'll post this pm as well stefanop to keep the community informed. :D