Download Artwork - NPF Tribute CD (UPDATED V2)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
stranger at home
Axe
Axe

Post by stranger at home »

It's really happened! It's almost complete and in our hands! I look forward to hearing everyone's fantastic contributions! The artwork is awesome, and I must say I too am pleased to see my avatar on there! Give yourselves a big pat on the back...well, let's listen to it first...THEN give yourself a big pat on the back! [-D-]
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

simpledumbpilot wrote:can you not just simply appreciate that your title won and will be spread around various sites as we push promotion?
Who says I dont appreciate it? I dont recall saying that. I feel honored for it....it just surprised me, thats all, especially after I was told that some of the artwork was being included... I think the final work is just awesome, congratulations to all the people who worked in it.
simpledumbpilot wrote: do you really need more?
hey, I think you didnt read this part:
Charade I am wrote:..it is ok...I am drunk right now so nevermind..hehe...
miss-finalcut wrote: Bienvenido de vuelta Charade; estoy contenta de verte. Saludos :wink:
Mariana
Hola miss finalcut, thank you, but hey, my trip isnt over yet, Im in Berlin right now 8) I still have 2 weeks left :D
Alternative 4
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Alternative 4 »

First very nice job on the cover.
Second thanks for putting the photo I took on the cover(the sky moves sideways while obscured by clouds)
Third Who is the girl in the lefthand top corner (by AHM)? She looks like eerily familiar.

Edit: I just got the cover, the wall thats fuckin brilliant, really nice job.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Sorry about the rant ''Charade I am'', I was in a bit of a bad mood last night, I think I need some downtime to just chill out for a bit.
missbee
Axe
Axe

who's that girl?

Post by missbee »

Alternative 4 wrote: Third Who is the girl in the lefthand top corner (by AHM)? She looks like eerily familiar.
that would be me!
missbee
Axe
Axe

oh!

Post by missbee »

i see i'm also the ghostly gal on page 3. plus there's a teensy little photo of me in the collage on pg. 26 & 27. so maybe i should look familiar...

very nice booklet!

glad to see my various photos found uses, even if not all of them are used on individual pages. the "fat old sun" photo turned out great for the layout.

ryan's a bit sad he didn't get credit for his "green in the colour" pic, but oh well. he'll get over it!

can't wait to hear the discs now!!!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: oh!

Post by Damn!t »

missbee wrote:ryan's a bit sad he didn't get credit for his "green in the colour" pic, but oh well. he'll get over it
I'm really sorry Anji, but we thought that it whas you who contributed this pic.
Your ghost pic reminded me, in some odd way, on Cymbaline...you look like Cymbaline to me. :)
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by crofloyd »

i see that Maxon Universal also found it's way to the front cover.

Maxon would be pleased... har, har... :twisted:
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

we hey top dog..
on the art work i've not had a proper look yet ive just glanced over it but what i've seen looks bloody marvalous... :D 8)
also is that a monty python quote i seen at the end of mossy's intro page 2 ??? :lol:
also i seen my name mentioned i few times on mossy's bit and on the breath page :D
i'll have a proper look soon :wink:
missbee
Axe
Axe

Re: oh!

Post by missbee »

Damn!t wrote:I'm really sorry Anji, but we thought that it whas you who contributed this pic.
Your ghost pic reminded me, in some odd way, on Cymbaline...you look like Cymbaline to me. :)
well, i sent it in on his behalf. he's pleased you used it!

the polaroid of me was taken by my high school boyfriend in his overgrown backyard. he has no idea i sent that in, so no credit due. it took me awhile to remember his last name, actually, it's been so long.

anyway... no big deal.

btw, i *love* the <I>division bell</I> inspired collage. very cool! 8)
HaVoKnYnJ
Axe
Axe

Post by HaVoKnYnJ »

It all looks brilliant, everyone. F-ing brilliant. I can not WAIT to hear this!
davidjay
Hammer
Hammer
Location: spiraling down to the hole in the ground where i hide

Post by davidjay »

wow. simply, frelling awesome. nice job! if the cds are half as good as the artwork, the artwork will be twice as good as the cds! (gee, i feel like i'm stealing that line from somewhere!) i can't wait to listen to the finished project.
Alternative 4
Hammer
Hammer

Re: who's that girl?

Post by Alternative 4 »

missbee wrote:
Alternative 4 wrote: Third Who is the girl in the lefthand top corner (by AHM)? She looks like eerily familiar.
that would be me!
You look very beautiful in that pic, and remind me of a beautiful friend of mine.
Any Colour
Blade
Blade

Post by Any Colour »

Great stuuf! well done to all involved in the artwork. I feel I am becoming part of an ever expanding cosmic brotherhood of Floydness who originate on a vague planet orbiting an unusual sun somewhwere in the outer rim.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

boo my avatar is not on the cover :cry: wrong, do it again :evil:

im only kidding, of course :)

btw, congrats for the great artwork, looks really awesome. i still have to download the booklet tomorrow though.