DOWNLOAD - None Of Us Is Pink - Vol 1 CD1 to CD3 (SHN)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
ally
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ally »

hm..i'm getting it from the echoes hub...but i'd like to seed it when i'm through..i can do that, right?
studio_chuck
Embryo
Embryo

Post by studio_chuck »

downloaded the SHNs although i've signed up for the vine, but just had to hear this. Seeding for as long as possible.... what a great bunch of tracks looking forward to the other 2 disc :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I have now added CD2. Please see first post in the thread for the torrent link or you can go to the torrent section of the main website at the link below.

http://torrent.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/

278 people have completed downloading CD1 already!!
Ol?rin68
Embryo
Embryo

Many Thank's Keith

Post by Ol?rin68 »

A Great thank You for this gift Keith.
Is genius. :D
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

8) downloading at 80+ KB/S. Estimated time remaining, three hours. This'll be done downloading before I get up for the day.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Wow, this is just flying out to people, another 100 overnight! once all the vines kick in and its up on hubs I reckon we could reach 1000 people with this! it certainly bodes well for volume 2. Oh, dont forget to add it to your trading lists too folks!
missbee wrote:will it be cool to announce this on our band news, btw?
Yes Anji, please do, also if anyone else wants to give it a plug on their bands site, go for it!.
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

I'm not about to try to construct a sensible post right now. It is sooo beddy. Later tonight, I'll write up a post on my msn space, (which seems to be getting quite some attention from other msn members.) I already have NPF at the top of my "Links" list... So it would be fitting to make a comment on the tribute cd.

I wonder if it would be appropriate to add another photo album to my site, with the pics of the artwork uploaded, so that people can view all the pics in one online album, and post a credit stating that the artwork is from the NPF tribute cd. (another plug).... Bad idea, or good???

god I'm tired. did anything I just wrote make sense?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

It all makes perfect sense Linda :D Yep, if you want to a photo album and such go for it, that would be cool, now get some sleep :D
stranger at home
Axe
Axe

Post by stranger at home »

Yay! time for CD 2 (the one I'm on :D ) I will start my download and eventual seed as soon as I get home from work today. So far I have uploaded 4.5 times more than I downloaded, so I hope people are getting the discs! Awesome stuff! Can't wait for Disc 3 :smt035
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Mooner »

It's a good thing I came into work today (saturday). I loaded BTorrent and it managed to sneak through the company firewall. We have a T1 connection here and so far I'm sending it back out quicker than I'm bringing it in :lol: :lol:
Disk one is running and Disk 2 is queued. I'll leave them up for the weekend.

edit: that's better - got them both running now :wink:
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Post by zag »

works fine here too, thanks Keith :smt023
Bowser
Embryo
Embryo

What kind of cases for these CDs?

Post by Bowser »

What kind of cases are are to be used for this 3 cd set? I have some 3 disc cases, but they are the slimline type with the hub for the third CD molded into the back tray, so no artwork can go there, just a booklet in the front. Are they meant to be used in double disc slimline cases with one of the discs shoved into the booklet somehow?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: What kind of cases for these CDs?

Bowser wrote:What kind of cases are are to be used for this 3 cd set? I have some 3 disc cases, but they are the slimline type with the hub for the third CD molded into the back tray, so no artwork can go there, just a booklet in the front. Are they meant to be used in double disc slimline cases with one of the discs shoved into the booklet somehow?
Its pretty optional, you can use either a CD case that holds 4 discs which would leave space for the booklet, or use a double with a flip tray and a single case as there are 2 tray inlays.

By the way, Bowser, Super Mario fan?
Craig Marion
Blade
Blade

Post by Craig Marion »

Downloading now I can't wait to hear everyones contribution. :D
Bowser
Embryo
Embryo

Re: What kind of cases for these CDs?

Post by Bowser »

By the way, Bowser, Super Mario fan?[/quote]

Nope, not at all. Just a nickname I picked up at work. I decided to use it here. :)