DOWNLOAD - None Of Us Is Pink - Vol 1 CD1 to CD3 (SHN)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

i downloaded disc 2 and tried to convert it (mkw) and it said check sums not verifid and somat about a magic number
any ideas ?
Problem Solved .. the file i saved it to was in the program files downloads (bit comet ) and the other one that did'nt work was in my documents and they were empty files cos i usually put them in my docs but i forgot ?? :wink:
HaVoKnYnJ
Axe
Axe

Post by HaVoKnYnJ »

ahhh...finished downloading disc 1 over the weekend, finally listening...so good...only made it to track 2 so far, but hot damn, guys. Keith, fantastic work, everyone who contributed...fan-fricking-tastic. I can't tell you how excited and proud I am to be affiliated with this thing. Cheers, and happy monday to all!!

edit: ps, share ratio of 6.5 on disc 1. 2GB uploaded, and more to come!
Last edited by HaVoKnYnJ on Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Jon]
Knife
Knife

Post by [Jon] »

Is there another SHN converter? My computer wont let the program work b/c it's "outdated."

----------------------------------
nvm! found one! :D
Last edited by [Jon] on Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carefule eugene
Knife
Knife

Post by carefule eugene »

waauw, i've listened whole the weekend to disc 1
tonight I'm gonna hear disc 2 and i can't wait for disc 3
dennisquirosf
Embryo
Embryo

Downloading time...

Post by dennisquirosf »

HI guys, I am new in the group

I am from costa rica, and I have some troubles with my donwloanding, Its too slow, I mean I started today and in 3 hours just 4% its ready....=S

Am I doing something wrong????

thaks
HaVoKnYnJ
Axe
Axe

Post by HaVoKnYnJ »

I only see 2 peers and no seeds, for a grand total of 4% of disc 3 available. eek?!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

HaVoKnYnJ wrote:I only see 2 peers and no seeds, for a grand total of 4% of disc 3 available. eek?!
Did you see that info on your torrent client? I only seed to 5 people at a time and "super seed" so I only upload pieces of the torrent that nobody else has to improve the efficiency of the download swarm!! So there you go!!

You can check the seeds/leechers on the page below...

http://torrent.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

HaVoKnYnJ wrote:I only see 2 peers and no seeds, for a grand total of 4% of disc 3 available. eek?!
I think a lot of Floyd fans have other things on their minds at the moment, fantastic news but bad timing for the tribute, altho that said, it should bring more people to the site that will hopefully jump on board, swings and roundabouts I guess.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
I think a lot of Floyd fans have other things on their minds at the moment, fantastic news but bad timing for the tribute, altho that said, it should bring more people to the site that will hopefully jump on board, swings and roundabouts I guess.
Well, I havent sent the site newsletter out yet so the downloaders will jump up when I do that. I am going to seed it until a couple of people nearly have the download finished so that, when people who come to the site having read the newsletter start their download, the upload speed to them will be quicker. It is annoying to be downloading at 5kb/s when you can download at 500kb/s!!! 8)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

When people stop seeding as soon as their download finishes without uploading at least as much as they downloaded, this makes me real fucking mad! Dont be such selfish bastards. Sometimes I wonder why I bother! :twisted:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Damn leeches! Come on people, give a little back eh? others want to hear this and if youre online anyway whats it gonna cost ya? even if you have to adjust your BT client settings to allow a slower upload so you can still browse around freely, something is better than nothing.

On a brighter note disc 1 has now passed 500 downloads! :D this is excellent news and bodes well for reaching the 1000 people target, in fact we could even exceed that! like I said earlier, dont forget to add it to your trading lists too folks.
A.J.
Embryo
Embryo

Post by A.J. »

where is diskk three>/javascript:emoticon(':wink:')
Wink
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

Downloading disc 2 now. Will leave running till I go to work tonight (at least). That's 11 hours from now. Took me less than two hours to d/l disc 1, so I hope 11 hours + will be enough time to upload a good share :?:

Current d/l rate 80+ kbps. Less than two hours to completion. 8)
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Mooner »

Keith Jordan wrote:When people stop seeding as soon as their download finishes without uploading at least as much as they downloaded, this makes me real fucking mad! Dont be such selfish bastards. Sometimes I wonder why I bother! :twisted:
Not everyone Bud.
Share Ratio: Disk 2 - 1368%, Disk 3 - 793% reaching speeds of 55Kb/s per :lol: :lol:
fernandus62
Embryo
Embryo

Post by fernandus62 »

Is there anybody out there seeding HYGIY Parts 2, 5, 6 and 7?
Please :!: :?: :roll:
I'll be seeding to 110% or 7 hours from 0:00 to 7:00 every night.
That should be enough, or not?

Digging for gold in a hole in my hand