NPF-Tribute-CD-Enigma?

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Linda, stay on topic!

Mossys and my comments were tongue in cheek sort of stuff. Although I think we both think it time to let the cat out of the bag and reveal what these sick people have done to the artwork. Otherwise it will only create an anticlimax by us building it up so much.

If I dont find out in the next 24 hours what the hidden message is, I am going to switch the site off until someone emails me the answer!! :o
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

I never saw Keith's post till just now.

I figured that you were being facetious, however your delievery was a bit harsh. Give people their fairy tales. If they want to continue to post their heads off in this thread and run up against a brick wall, then I say let them. :wink:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I think it is time to PM the answer to the people who want to know RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :D
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

mosespa wrote:It's not that I don't like the thread, ITP...it's simply that I no longer see the point in keeping the "mystery" up.

Many people have asked for the answer as they are tired of beating their heads against the wall. The creaters of this mystery refuse.

There is no prize being offered to the person who figures it out, so...it's rendered even more pointless in my eyes.

I'm just curious to know what it is. I don't keep up with this thread...in fact, today was the first time I've looked at it in awhile. I had thought that maybe by now, the answer had been figured out or had been given.

Nope. Just more pretentiousness...which I'm NOT a fan of, by the way.

Besides, anyone who is taking me seriously in regards to the deletion/locking of this thread obviously doesn't know me that well and needs to take the two cents that they're putting into this argument and use it to put a sense of humor on layaway.

I no more meant what I said than Keith did. So...if you wanna chastise me, then chastise him, too. :P
The only enigma I see is why Keith made you a mod anyway. :lol:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

PM me, for sure.
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

Can't take the heat Keith??? :smt110

How's about a definitive clue that actually gets people somewhere, rather than the redundant pointing out of numbers and avatars?

Gunnar?
Bran?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Keith Jordan wrote:I think we both think it time to let the cat out of the bag and reveal what these sick people have done to the artwork. Otherwise it will only create an anticlimax by us building it up so much.
Agreed, as I just put in Linda's thread ''I hope it wont be a disapointment'', all the time its being built up the bar of expectation rises, on the other hand I do think its being taken a bit seriously tho, Im all a muddle! :lol:
Last edited by simpledumbpilot on Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

flashback wrote:
The only enigma I see is why Keith made you a mod anyway. :lol:
You know...that's a pretty ballsy thing to say to a burned out sociopath who lives in the same state that you do. :twisted:
Last edited by mosespa on Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

ON TOPIC:

Why doesn't somebody post a current explaination of what we DO know about the enigma. Sorta an updated, fresh point to start from for the people who haven't kept up with this thread.

What guesses were accurate?
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

mosespa wrote:You know...that's a pretty ballsy thing to say to a burned out sociopath who lives in the same state that you do. :twisted:
All I can say is"want some come get some".13miles outside Paintsville your find me.You ain't the only nut case around. :lol:

EDITED BY ADMIN - Please only quote what you are referring to. Thanks! :)
Last edited by flashback on Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

In The Pink wrote:ON TOPIC:

Why doesn't somebody post a current explaination of what we DO know about the enigma. Sorta an updated, fresh point to start from for the people who haven't kept up with this thread.

What guesses were accurate?
Good call, but the most I understand so far that is correct is that the last number refers to Daves birthday, that seems to be it unless anyone else can fill in any other blanks that I may have missed.

Looks like I got that trigonometry book from the library for nothing :lol:
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

does that mean that EVERY set of numders is supposed to resemble a date?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

In The Pink wrote:does that mean that EVERY set of numders is supposed to resemble a date?
That was my first thought but the second number is 322668 which cant be a date, its got me well and truly stumped.
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

see. That's what baffled me. I am truly confused. I don't get what all the numbers relate to.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

flashback wrote:
mosespa wrote:You know...that's a pretty ballsy thing to say to a burned out sociopath who lives in the same state that you do. :twisted:
All I can say is"want some come get some".13miles outside Paintsville your find me.You ain't the only nut case around. :lol:

EDITED BY ADMIN - Please only quote what you are referring to. Thanks! :)
You would think after me being here since Dec.2002 that people would know my sence of humor,oh well guess not.