VOLUME 2 Submitted and work in progress songs!!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
cbarrera
Embryo
Embryo

I want to participate also

Post by cbarrera »

I'm a bassist player, with more than 10 years of experience (5 years in playing in two bands in Colombia, and with a CD recorded in one of these two bands)...and of course, great fan of Pink Floyd. I am willing to go to England (I'm located in Norway, so by using Ryan Air, the trip is not so expensive) for helping anyone of you to record one or more songs. When is gonna be the recording of the album?

I have listened the previous tribute and I liked a lot...therefore I want to participate in this project. Is it possible? Keith, if you're interested please contact me by mail or msn:

msn: [email protected]
mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
Mobile (norway) (47) 98002736

Best regards,

Juan Camilo Barrera
michael-net
Embryo
Embryo

Post by michael-net »

blimey, thats what i call keen. me and a mate are gonna have a crack at on the turning away next time im back home and maybe a few others, nobodys mentioned it so far i dont think.

shine on
mike
enigma00
Axe
Axe

Post by enigma00 »

Wow, I haven't posted here in ages, sorry about that! But in a recent email I heard about the tribute, and I'd actually really love to contibute something. Is that cool?

I was thinking maybe I could do The Thin Ice...
crazydiamond24
Embryo
Embryo

re: tribute

Post by crazydiamond24 »

I don't post here ever, I actually had to sigin back up. This is going to be alot of fun. Me and some friends are going to record Fearless. I am going to play it on the mandolin, with Acoustic(maybe electric) guitar, bass, percussion, kit and vocals. Can't wait to here all the other songs also

Wes
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Sounds good, Wes! 8) I love hearing other peoples interpretations of the Floyd's songs! Bloody good fun! 8)
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Keith Jordan wrote:Sounds good, Wes! 8) I love hearing other peoples interpretations of the Floyd's songs! Bloody good fun! 8)
i could put up a recording of me whistling Dogs then :lol: :lol:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

jambo wrote:
Keith Jordan wrote:Sounds good, Wes! 8) I love hearing other peoples interpretations of the Floyd's songs! Bloody good fun! 8)
i could put up a recording of me whistling Dogs then :lol: :lol:
You've gotta be crazy! :shock:

(sorry couldnt resist :D )
arabwithknives
Embryo
Embryo

Post by arabwithknives »

yeeess!! i'm on the list! thanks man! :lol:
arabwithknives
Embryo
Embryo

Post by arabwithknives »

sorry if i don't post suddenly, but i'm italian and sometimes i don't understand very well!
missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

It looks like Lovespirals will be making a stab at recording "Welcome to the Machine," a song that was pretty inspirational to my partner at one time. We've sorta played around with it, but haven't actually recorded anything yet. Hopefully things will slow down enough around here for us to go into the studio and get down to business this winter.

missbee
missbee
Axe
Axe

lovespirals "welcome to the machine"

Post by missbee »

work is well under way for our cover of "welcome to the machine." earlier this week, ryan laid down the acoustic guitar and some synth and then went to town with his fender strat. tonight i put down the verse vocals. it's sounding nice; quite different from the original in tone. the feminine touch really changes the emotion of the lyrics. interesting. anyway! i think we'll be done sooner than we originally assumed!
W1P
Blade
Blade

Where Have You Been?

Post by W1P »

Lovespirals version of Welcome sounds inspiriing!

Floydfest weekend here in SoCal -- Aussie Floyd on Friday in LA and W1P on Saturday in OC
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Due to a lot of college work coming up in the next few months I will no longer have much time to be able to carry on with the cover of Breathe unfortunetly. Just letting people know that it's now free incase there's anybody interested in working on it themselves :)

Don't worry Baden, I'm still working with you on Childhoods End :)

Andy.
miles
Axe
Axe

Post by miles »

The Future Kings of England have just finished recording "Embyo". We just need to mix it, add some ambient sounds and master it. We'll be doing this in the next week or so...
miles
Axe
Axe

Post by miles »

Yet to mix "Embryo" and we're adding ambient sounds to the middle section You can listen here to our work in progess... even though it says "Eclipse" for some weird reason!... Cheers FKoE.

http://www.blue-spot.co.uk/eclipse.mp3