Seeders needed for the torrent downloads!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Seeders needed for the torrent downloads!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Due to the recent server madness we are currently very low on seeders for the Tribute CD, please open your slots (matron!!) so we can make the discs available again, particularly you folks that are on it! if people cant download it they cant hear all that work you did!

Disc 1 is close to 1200 downloads now! we need to get the others there too!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

OK, this is a repeat request. With the recent server jugling we've lost a lot of seeders so if anyone can help seed the torrents for the None Of Us Is Pink CD's please do the honours, again...particularly you folks that are on it, it'll be a lot easier for people to hear your work if they can download it! Thanks.
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

i cant seem to find the cd's on my comp :roll: arh! shit i only did one copy of the discs
i'll have a proper look
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

There are currently no seeders for Disc 3 of the set, if anyone can seed it please do, Id really like to get the complete set in 1000 homes if I can so if you have it and can seed it, go for it!

Disc 1 has had 1243 torrent downloads now! that is excellent but the one to gauge it by for complete sets is Disc 3 which is currently stalled at 786.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Hi folks, we are running very low on seeders at the moment, if you can open a slot please do! particularly you folks that are on the discs, Ive said it before but people cant hear your work unless you make it available to them! If anyone can help with seeding for any amount of time it would be greatly appreciated, I have people that are unable to complete their downloads.

Cheers
Stu
balthazarr
Axe
Axe

Post by balthazarr »

I just got BT.

Are these cd's the same as the ones circulating via snail mail?
If so, I can act as a seeder once they are on my pc.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

balthazarr wrote:I just got BT.

Are these cd's the same as the ones circulating via snail mail?
If so, I can act as a seeder once they are on my pc.
The content is the same but the files are different I'm afraid, I believe you are on the audio CD vine and these are SHN files.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Keith Jordan wrote:The newsletter is just going out and these 3 torrents need seeding at once! :)
Anyone??
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

Shit...! ii just realised that i'm trying to seed the wav files instead of the shn
no wonder there was no one uploading ...
and i havent got the shn's anymore.. :roll:
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

I'm seeding disc 3 right now. Have shared 66% of the 100% completed download already, in just a couple hours. I will continue seeding for at least a few days.

Can I seed disc two AND disc three at the same time? If so, how do I do that? Two seeds at once I mean. :oops:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

To seed something, you just attempt to download the torrent to the folder you saved it to originally. If you saved it to C:/myTorrents/ for example and it saved to the folder C:/myTorrents/TorrentFolder, then you should download again to C:/myTorrents/ and then it will take a few seconds to realise it is all downlaoded then will start seeding.

You can seed as many as you like at any one time.
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

8) Thanks.

I'll get disc 2 seeding then, as well. And leave both discs seeding for as many days as I can! :D
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

OMG. I've shared disc 2 at 10,354 % already. :shock:

edit: now over 14,000 % :shock: :shock: :shock:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

OK, disc 3 now has 911 downloads! If we can push this to a 1000 I'll be a happy chappy and stop pestering people to seed it :D so come on folks, if you can seed disc 3 please do, this is the disc to gauge how many people have the full set by so just another 89 more, but this cant happen if people cant download it, come on, get yourselves heard! Disc 2 has passed 1000 downloads now and disc 1 has reached a staggering 1472!!! making it the 3rd most downloaded torrent on the site behind the live 8 video (which is fair enough) and the Waters WYWH MPEG.