A Pillow Of Winds - Help on Guitar Wanted (And preview!!)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

Keith Jordan wrote:
ironbaden wrote:
Sounds really good. How are you doing the drums?
E-MU X-Board 25 controlling my Yamaha P250. I sold my drum kit and couldnt be bothered micing up a set of drums to record them!! Naughty me!
I'd love to get a sample of those sounds for fruity loops! song sounds really good......I haven't heard the NPF tribute yet( I'm on mossy's vine ) And I'm stoked to hear the new one :P
Any Colour
Blade
Blade

Post by Any Colour »

Kieth. Ive been playing a long to your music a bit and it sounds good. Thing is, i'm a bit of a technophobe and have no idea how to convert a mp3 file into a wav file to stick on my software. I know im being a bit of a computer twat but if your still up for having a few different ideas on board let me know if I can give you a hand. I am a Formby lad originally, just up the road from Chesshire!
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

what program are you using....The programs that I've used so far automatically convert MP3 to wave.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

It just occured to me that I never got round to actually listening to this demo, can anyone send over an mp3 to [email protected] please? Id like to check it out, it might be rubbish and not meet my exceptionally high standards :wink: :lol:
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

I found it lurking in the root directory of my USB pen, so have sent it along.

Do you still need guitar, Keith? I can give you a blinding atonal guitar solo if you like. Not sure how appropriate that would be though...
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Flarkey wrote:
The acoustic is definately tuned to something other than EADGBe , if anyone knows the tuning i could probably work the fingerpicking out for myself.

I'm pretty sure it's in standard tuning...that's how I learned how to play it, anyway.