NPF Tribute DVD! Footage needed!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

I am trying to understand the workings of Windows Movie Maker as we speak!
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

I done some footage of riding round on my bike :lol: at 6 o'clock this mornin it was supposed to be the hottest day of the year so i was gonna get the sunrise but what a load of bollox that turned out to be it was pissin down :lol:
i went from my front door to the resovoirs which is a green oasis in the middle of the shit hole where i live :? and back through the streets .
gonna do some of the band and maybe some clocks or something.
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

my breakfast. wrote:I am trying to understand the workings of Windows Movie Maker as we speak!
I like movie maker........I don't do a lot with movies but it's pretty user friendly
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

I can get the same look on Windows Movie Maker, as on the "All My Loving" video, all red and contrasty.
Patrik
Axe
Axe

Re: NPF Tribute DVD! Footage needed!

Post by Patrik »

Yeah cool!!

Our gig next weekend are planned to be recorded as bonus-material for an american street racing DVD called The Fast & The Fearless. We will be playing See Emily Play. :-)
If everything goes fine with the recordings I will send this footage or
a copy of the finished film.

However this goes will it be very nice to see this NPF Trib DVD!

[quote="simpledumbpilot"]For the DVD of the live NPF show I would also like to include video footage of the tribute CD participants that will be unable play at the show.
W1P
Blade
Blade

The Great Gig in the Sky

Post by W1P »

I think I've got a different version of The Great Gig in the Sky on DVD but unfortunately, our lap steel player is kind of fishing around for the notes and the video is kind of washed out. Maybe I'll send you the entire Time/Breathe Reprise/Great Gig sequence
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: The Great Gig in the Sky

Post by simpledumbpilot »

W1P wrote:I think I've got a different version of The Great Gig in the Sky on DVD but unfortunately, our lap steel player is kind of fishing around for the notes and the video is kind of washed out. Maybe I'll send you the entire Time/Breathe Reprise/Great Gig sequence
That would be great! With a bit of tinkering I might be able to dub on the audio from the version on the tribute CD, I can try out a few things and if it doesnt look right with the alternative audio I'll stick with the one on the video, cant hurt to try.
Any Colour
Blade
Blade

Post by Any Colour »

Im posting you a home movie of the intro from Shine on for the dvd and and two sets of the tribute cd this week stu for rhe 14th. unfortunately I wont be able to make it for the show.
Patrik
Axe
Axe

Post by Patrik »

Our live "See Emily Play" was video-recorded last weekend - hope to have a copy to send you in a near future, Stu!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Patrik wrote:Our live "See Emily Play" was video-recorded last weekend - hope to have a copy to send you in a near future, Stu!
Brilliant, yet more great news from Patrik! :D looking forward to seeing and hearing it!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Hey folks, dont forget we will still be doing this DVD so if you have anything or can prepare anything please go ahead. Im still looking for any kind of video footage, be it from a live performance of you or your band, a short movie set to a cover you have made or one of the existing covers on the None Of Us Is Pink CDs or just some footage that you have shot that you feel would work set to a Floyd cover which I could dub on.
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

I've been a very naughty boy. I need to have a second crack at redigitising the tribute night footage and converting it all to MPEG-2. Plus I have to get round to knocking together some kind of video for my film group's cover of Vegetable Man (neanderthal as hell!) The pair who were supposed to be doing the visuals gave me a trailer for an old film of ours that was several minutes too short and had absolutely no relevance to the song whatsoever, so I guess I have to take that one on board too. Lazy gits. I might have a go at knocking something up in Flash. The gf's a bit of a wiz at that, so I'll get her to help.