David's Vocal Support For McKinnon Extradition Protest

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: David's Vocal Support For McKinnon Extradition Protest

Post by snifferdog »

And it's only going to get worse ](*,)

I've mixed feelings about this McKinnon chap and what he did but I'd only let someone I really hate be handed over to the Americans. Waterboarding ftw.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

He no doubt broke the law for computer misuse and is a criminal. But there is no valid reason he should go to the USA to be tried.

What do our American friends think about torturing Gary McKinnon? Should/would be be tortured?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Just to let you know, the album will be called "Change The World". They are putting the finishing touches to it and will be out in Mid June.
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

omnicron
Knife
Knife
Location: Chasing after falling stars and forever "On the Run"

Post by omnicron »

Keith Jordan wrote:He no doubt broke the law for computer misuse and is a criminal. But there is no valid reason he should go to the USA to be tried.

What do our American friends think about torturing Gary McKinnon? Should/would be be tortured?
I agree he did break the law, but to bring him to the USA is not needed to punish him. He is a citizen of the UK and Im sure they can handle his case just fine.

He would not be tortured... that is absolutely foolish. The guys that were waterboarded were enemy combantants and not computer hackers...
But who knows, with our BS government that picks and chooses what laws they want to enforce and what law they dont, anything is possible I guess. I have ZERO faith in the US government at this point and think that we would be better off without one.
giving bail outs to millionaires while the poor get more poor? what a crock of shit.

Just my 2 pennies however.
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

omnicron wrote:I have ZERO faith in the US government at this point and think that we would be better off without one.
Yes, please remove your government. The democratic project has not been finished. The next step is NO government. It is up to France (who just introduced new internet download laws) and the USofA to lead the way. Omnicron, your government makes you citizens look bad...America's citizens are more beautiful than their foreign/domestic policy makes them appear. It does not matter who is in the Whitehouse, there is a beauracracy and lobby element that overpowers any sense of democracy...not so hot in my country either...in fact, I don't know anyplace that really is a democracy...Vermont and Switzerland seemed like democracies for a while, but I'm not so sure anymore.