Who's ever met Bob.

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Who's ever met Bob.

Post by Damn!t »

Teaser for an interesting documentary about meeting Bob Dylan featuring Gilmour and others from the rawk business....

http://vimeo.com/52319035
kjek1
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Who's ever met Bob.

Post by kjek1 »

thanks for that.

Wow so Bob actually did meet Dave? You can't tell where they met from that vid, but must have been after AMLOR because the guy mentioned Bob liking 'Dogs of War', which is probably one of the worst floyd tracks and I say that as a fan of the post Waters stuff :lol:
FreeFour
Knife
Knife

Post by FreeFour »

I think there's a good case for lost in translation when Bob mentioned he liked the Dog song....find it hard to believe he was referring to "Dogs of War" and not "Dogs" !
Alternative 4
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Alternative 4 »

Seamus?
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Dave Grohl met Bob, who complimented Everlong. The Foos opened for Bob in '97, I believe.
JackRegan
Knife
Knife

Post by JackRegan »

kjek1 wrote:thanks for that.

Wow so Bob actually did meet Dave? You can't tell where they met from that vid, but must have been after AMLOR because the guy mentioned Bob liking 'Dogs of War', which is probably one of the worst floyd tracks and I say that as a fan of the post Waters stuff :lol:
And? So Bob Dylan is not allowed to like The Dogs of War? Maybe he did hear something more on that song than usual PF/RW fans.